April 16, 2024, 22:45
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Lawbreakers  (Read 10441 times)
peterzhenhh

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2019, 16:10 »

Lawbreakers is now fully supported. You should set game on UModel startup because this game uses custom UE4.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fue.viewer%2Fphotos%2Fa.1508351585875303.1073741833.176350295742112%2F1508351665875295%2F%3Ftype%3D3&width=500" width="500" height="380" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Failed to extract,would you please fix it?I have selected tag lawbreakers in umodel.

******** LawBreakers.pak ********

ERROR: Wrong tag in package (00000000). Probably the file is encrypted.
FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:LawBreakers.pak, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:LawBreakers.pak <- Main
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2019, 16:44 »

Firstly, it seems you're using OLD umodel. New one will not crash with that error anymore, it will simply ignore bad file.

Secondly, the error message most likely means that the file is filled with zeros. You're not the first who shows such message, and I really don't know what other users did for getting such problem, and what they did after that to fix. But the problem is that your files has a problem.

Sometimes people ignores the fact that UModel opens pak files. Those people are cleaver and can watch youtube, they use some "pak extractor" which will do the job, but do that incorrectly. Then UModel fails to open those extracted files, and those cleaver people runs here with error messages. I have no idea if you're opening pak or extracted assets, so I don't know at which point you did a mistake.
peterzhenhh

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2019, 17:29 »

Firstly, it seems you're using OLD umodel. New one will not crash with that error anymore, it will simply ignore bad file.

Secondly, the error message most likely means that the file is filled with zeros. You're not the first who shows such message, and I really don't know what other users did for getting such problem, and what they did after that to fix. But the problem is that your files has a problem.

Sometimes people ignores the fact that UModel opens pak files. Those people are cleaver and can watch youtube, they use some "pak extractor" which will do the job, but do that incorrectly. Then UModel fails to open those extracted files, and those cleaver people runs here with error messages. I have no idea if you're opening pak or extracted assets, so I don't know at which point you did a mistake.
Okay,now i use the new umodel and it can export some models.But the problem is when i try to extract the audio from LawBreakersAudio.pak , i just see some 1kb uassets files.How to deal with it?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 17:05 »

Okay,now i use the new umodel and it can export some models.But the problem is when i try to extract the audio from LawBreakersAudio.pak , i just see some 1kb uassets files.How to deal with it?

Wwise Extraction

How to extract.

Download Quickbms

Download ut4.bms script for QuickBMS

Copy all audio/sound.pak to another folder.

Extract the Paks with above tool.

Wwise unpacker them.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: