March 28, 2024, 14:11
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Skeletal Mesh error with new patch  (Read 843 times)
Ehlyon

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2019, 17:43 »

With the latest KR patch umodel doesn't open the "new" skeletal meshes in updated files. Animations/textures seems to work fine.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/62ubiowg1rguc8n/filess.rar/file
In case, LineageMonsters11 wasn't updated, so everythings works.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 19:01 »

Yes, this problem as reported already several times (probably in PMs to me).
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 20:46 »

With the English version everything still works.
https://www.lineage2.com/
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 21:03 »

Just to clarify things: which versions exists at all? And which version doesn't work?

I actually thought that Lineage 2 was discontinued a long time ago already, and some support has been delegated to Russian company called "Innova" or like that.
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 22:18 »

Not quite sure myself either. The version i'm talking about is the English PC version and according the wiki it is made with Unreal Engine 2 and works completely fine. This is the one from the websité I showed.
Ehlyon talks about a new korean patch so i'm asuming he/she has the Korean version installed. Not sure if he/she talks about the PC or Mobile version. And reading his comment it doesn't work anymore..

There is also the Lineage2 Revolution Mobile version made with Unreal engine 4, also a Korean version and a English version. The English version "latest patch" requires a new AES key but is not found yet...
And the Korean version, second-last patch doesn't requires an aes key, and works completely fine! Not sure though about the latest patch version. (Maybe he's talking about that one).

Haven't heard of the Russian version... I only have the English PC version installed and is still being developed and my client still updates with small and big patches.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 22:41 »

It's the korean PC version of Lineage 2, not mobile one, or i'd have posted in the mobile section Grin
https://lineage2m.plaync.com/ this is the website. It's from the NCsoft, the service never discontinued, i think, as i've been updating the game from time to time. The only "movement" was the client starting from their new launcher which also has Blade and Soul and Aion in it.
'Bout the problem being reported, i apologize if i sound skeptical but the game files were working fine with the update they did around January. With Easter update skeletal mesh do not seems to load anymore.
The English version or Russian one, i supose they both work as they most likely got "old" working game files.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 22:55 »

Sorry, I'm not going to spend any time on Lineage 2 anymore. So if you need meshes, you should use older game or switch to a "compatible" version.
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 07:38 »

Work normal on last L2 Kr
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 14:56 »

I've followed suggestions from similar Russian thread - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6579.0.html
Now UModel can open at least one ukx (I don't have anything else for testing).
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 17:29 »

Oh i didn't notice this 'till now, i can confirm that with KR plaync lineage II everything's working good now.
Thanks!  Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: