March 28, 2024, 22:18
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4/5] Zhu Xian World  (Read 2846 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2022, 15:44 »

Game: Zhu Xian World / 诛仙世界 (official site)
UE4 version: 5.1 (current version) / 4.26 (previous version)
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

You need to use specific umodel builds from this topic with game specific override option. Old version is using different encryption and slightly modified package format, if you need to extract assets from it, use respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available in topic with keys (for more info read sticked topic).

Update: Decryption is now supported in updated specific build directly, there is no need to extract assets from packages.
Update 2: UE5 version is now supported in respective build with game specific override.

* Clipboard01.jpg (138.13 KB, 2546x1237 - viewed 775 times.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:38 by spiritovod » Logged
Lyws

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 03:55 »

After decompressing the Pak with quickbms, I used umodel to select the engine of ue4.26 (I also tried 4.27). Then when I preview one of the models in umodel, it prompts me this (the screenshot is in the attachment). What is the reason?

* QQ截图20220822075135.png (168.33 KB, 982x784 - viewed 179 times.)
watashi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 05:07 »

noob question , how to download the game?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 05:18 »

@Lyws: Invest some time to actually read the first post.

@watashi: I have a strong feeling of deja-vu, but did you try to check the official site before asking this? https://zxsj.wanmei.com/game/download/ 
watashi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:46 »

thank you @spiritovod   Grin
Lyws

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 07:47 »

Sorry, I have read the first article carefully. I modified the scripts named "ut4_0.4.27a_extract_diff" and "ut4_0.4.27a_get_hashes" according to the instructions, but it does not seem to work. Can you provide the BMS script you use? Or you can tell us in detail how you did it?
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 11:20 »

Sorry, I have read the first article carefully. I modified the scripts named "ut4_0.4.27a_extract_diff" and "ut4_0.4.27a_get_hashes" according to the instructions, but it does not seem to work. Can you provide the BMS script you use? Or you can tell us in detail how you did it?
I don't think you read that sentence

Update: Decryption now directly supports updated specific versions without the need to extract assets.
Lyws

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 11:39 »

Sorry, I really didn't notice the importance of this sentence before. Since I am using translation software to communicate with you, there will inevitably be some errors. So, can you tell me exactly what to do? I look forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your answer!
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 16:22 »

Sorry, I really didn't notice the importance of this sentence before. Since I am using translation software to communicate with you, there will inevitably be some errors. So, can you tell me exactly what to do? I look forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your answer!
You don't need to use scripts to decrypt game resources, just use a specific Umodel build to open them
As for how to use the UModel, you can check out Gildor's tutorial on YouTube
Lyws

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 17:09 »

You don't need to use scripts to decrypt game resources, just use a specific Umodel build to open them
Thank you very much for your answer. I know how to use umodel, but which specific umodel build do you mean? Where can I get it?
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2022, 17:33 »

Thank you very much for your answer. I know how to use umodel, but which specific umodel build do you mean? Where can I get it?
In fact, spiritovod has already put a link in the theme, if you can't find it, you can go here
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7906.0.html
Lyws

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2022, 17:40 »

In fact, spiritovod has already put a link in the theme, if you can't find it, you can go here
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7906.0.html
Thank you very much! I have now successfully opened the game asset!
omgkllz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2022, 01:20 »

@Lyws: Invest some time to actually read the first post.

@watashi: I have a strong feeling of deja-vu, but did you try to check the official site before asking this? https://zxsj.wanmei.com/game/download/ 

Hello, link for download is dead. Possible to update link pls? Thanks
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2022, 01:45 »

@omgkllz: Afaik, beta is not currently running, so even if you get launcher, you wouldn't be able to download the game anyway (which is around 100GB).
omgkllz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2022, 02:00 »

@omgkllz: Afaik, beta is not currently running, so even if you get launcher, you wouldn't be able to download the game anyway (which is around 100GB).

Thank you very much for your quick response. Given the weight of the game I guess no one has hosted the client
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: