Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4/5] Zhu Xian World  (Read 3065 times)
yunxihe

View Profile
Re: [UE4/5] Zhu Xian World
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2024, 06:33 »

Oh well, now they're obfuscating serialization of some objects and also encrypting some struct fields and variables. It's the first time I see something like this. UE5 build is updated with support for latest version - all meshes, animations, materials and textures should work. First post is updated with respective info.
@spiritovod:Thank you very much.
catYYmao

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2024, 19:14 »

Oh well, now they're obfuscating serialization of some objects and also encrypting some struct fields and variables. It's the first time I see something like this. UE5 build is updated with support for latest version - all meshes, animations, materials and textures should work. First post is updated with respective info.
FTransform'cg_YZ01_03_TYDR_dengdai1'.Rotation: Property read error: 16 unread bytes
CTypeInfo::ReadUnrealProperty: (FTransform.Rotation, Type=10, Size=32, TagPos=7BF) <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- CTypeInfo::ReadUnrealProperty: (UAnimSequence4.RetargetSourceAssetReferencePose, Type=9, Size=155623, TagPos=769) <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UAnimSequenceBase::Serialize <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject: AnimSequence4'cg_YZ01_03_TYDR_dengdai1.cg_YZ01_03_TYDR_dengdai1', pos=800, ver=522/1008, game=zhu <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Characters/Npcs/Human/c/Male/Animation/CG/cg_YZ01_03_TYDR_dengdai1.uasset <- Load: 1592/5064 <- CSkelMeshViewer::FindUE4Animations <- CSkelMeshViewer::AttachAnimSet <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based fix36
catYYmao

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2024, 19:17 »

* 1704381422699.jpg (102.07 KB, 787x620 - viewed 83 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2024, 01:11 »

@catYYmao: It should be fixed now in the updated build.
imbachoii

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2024, 08:44 »

Hello, can someone send the PAKs for this game? I tried donwloading the game but it needed me to fill the phone number which I did but it doesn't send an OTP for me to be able to download the in game files. Been trying for weeks now and it's just the same situation for me. Thank you in advance.
Jump to: