Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Ue3 animation frames  (Read 80 times)
Phobos ARK

View Profile
Ue3 animation frames
« on: November 17, 2023, 05:28 »

So i imported the animations/mesh into unity, and i noticed that the running animation was stopping at frame 39. I went into my umodel, went into viewer and i saw that the anim had 40 frames. I played the animation in viewer and the animation in viewer was smoother than the one in unity. I think that when i import the animation into blender, blender cuts short the animation when i export it. I have no idea how to cycle through the animations in blender or if it even would let me cycle trough the animations.

* Help v1.png (1.18 KB, 76x17 - viewed 52 times.)

* Help v2.png (11.39 KB, 519x134 - viewed 34 times.)
:Dim0s

View Profile
Re: Ue3 animation frames
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 09:03 »

So i imported the animations/mesh into unity, and i noticed that the running animation was stopping at frame 39. I went into my umodel, went into viewer and i saw that the anim had 40 frames. I played the animation in viewer and the animation in viewer was smoother than the one in unity. I think that when i import the animation into blender, blender cuts short the animation when i export it. I have no idea how to cycle through the animations in blender or if it even would let me cycle trough the animations.

What addon do you use to import PSK / PSA files into blender ?
if you use this script ==> CLICK before importing animation you need to check the box "All actions to NLA track", this will allow you to import all animations from the .PSA package
After importing .PSA you can choose any animation in the Blender Animation window, click what is indicated on the picture, you can export all this to Unity with FBX format and choose the necessary animation already in the engine

* anim_select.jpg (47.54 KB, 811x353 - viewed 30 times.)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 09:32 by :Dim0s » Logged
Jump to: