Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Hunted: The Demon's Forge (X360)  (Read 18461 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Hunted: The Demon's Forge (X360)
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 13:08 »

Hi.
I hope you're not trying to open TFC file directly? If yes - read the FAQ, if not - post your error message here.
kingfisher13

View Profile
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 21:17 »

Hey guys,
I'm new here, but I've been using Umodel and the ActorX importer ever since they were released, and I've had a lot of fun modding and extracting models from various Unreal games.

I'm stuck on this one, however. Hunted: The Demon's Forge has a different setup than any other Unreal Engine 3 game I've tried to extract models from.

First of all, I don't understand the file structure. There doesn't seem to be a visible place in which character and enemy models are stored, which is what I'm trying to get at. I'm not sure how to go about this one, Does anyone have any idea how to find and extract the character and enemy models from this game?

All I need to know is where they are stored- I've seen a bunch of large .U files, which seem to contain most of what I might be looking for... I opened DFGAME.U, and it didn't seem to contain what I needed.

Thanks for your help!
wingrar

View Profile
Re: Hunted: The Demon's Forge
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 20:50 »

Hey guys,
I'm new here, but I've been using Umodel and the ActorX importer ever since they were released, and I've had a lot of fun modding and extracting models from various Unreal games.

I'm stuck on this one, however. Hunted: The Demon's Forge has a different setup than any other Unreal Engine 3 game I've tried to extract models from.

First of all, I don't understand the file structure. There doesn't seem to be a visible place in which character and enemy models are stored, which is what I'm trying to get at. I'm not sure how to go about this one, Does anyone have any idea how to find and extract the character and enemy models from this game?

All I need to know is where they are stored- I've seen a bunch of large .U files, which seem to contain most of what I might be looking for... I opened DFGAME.U, and it didn't seem to contain what I needed.

Thanks for your help!

I am searching enemy models too. In DFGAME.U you can find models of Elara, Caddock, Annuvin and Seraphine. There's no enemy models(i looked all content of DFGAME.U many times), BUT i've seen some textures that look like enemy textures.
Jump to: