March 28, 2024, 16:16
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: SoulCalibur 6  (Read 19654 times)
Pox911

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2018, 19:27 »

aes key is QyNTD(BsaNlg_)q2uO96blfz%tNCy#.gKo*y7JpYe6U(TL,M#~88Pkqs/l0~x,gc

Using 4.17 will let you load everything nicely. Although the animations are probably stored differently since doing a scan for them doesnt seem to pull them for anything but misc props like gates.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 19:56 »

Thanks, added this game to the table.
Pox911

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 23:35 »

The skeletons for the characters seem to export at 1/10th the size but that is easily fixable in the 3d editor of choice.
TerryXX

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 05:25 »

Hi guys, I found this problem with the material they seem to be ordered randomly, if you can also check to see if the problem is mine or not, thx.
https://imgur.com/a/vCoduTO
chengkeng1987

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 06:57 »

Its skeleton and Tekken7 have almost the same problem and it seems very difficult to solve.
How many fund Could solve the problem of character animation of SoulCalibur 6 and iron Tekken 7 please?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:20 by chengkeng1987 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 11:48 »

Hi guys, I found this problem with the material they seem to be ordered randomly, if you can also check to see if the problem is mine or not, thx.
Ask devs why did they name materials so strange Smiley
Its skeleton and Tekken7 have almost the same problem and it seems very difficult to solve.
Yes, I suppose this is the problem in my todo list - https://trello.com/c/GqgldLy2/126-mesh-translation-rotation-scale
toff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 17:37 »

so it appears that the r_all is exported as pskx Cry,  what's the best tool to import it into blender?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 17:40 »

Check this thread:
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6281.0.html
Darko

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 19:34 »

The skeletons for the characters seem to export at 1/10th the size but that is easily fixable in the 3d editor of choice.

It's not 1/10th the size of the model because if you scale the skeleton ten times, the skeleton does not fit the model exactly.
chengkeng1987

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 23:46 »

Ask devs why did they name materials so strange Smiley
Yes, I suppose this is the problem in my todo list - https://trello.com/c/GqgldLy2/126-mesh-translation-rotation-scale
Thank you so much. Smiley
joeyq

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 00:53 »

Main characters in folder SoulcaliburVI/Content/Chara
001: Heishiro Mitsurugi
002: Seong Mi-na
003: Taki
004: Maxi
005: Voldo
006: Sophitia Alexandra
007: Siegfried
00b: Isabella "Ivy" Valentine
00c: Kilik
00d: Chai Xianghua
00f: Yoshimitsu
011: Nightmare
012: Astaroth
013: Inferno
014: Cervantes de León
015: Raphael Sorel
016: Talim
023: Tira
024: Zasalamel
062: Grøh
064: Azwel
065: Geralt of Rivia
066: Lizardman aka Aeon_Calcos

Thanks Gildor for this awesome tool! Also could you set "Anim" in the UE Viewer Compatibility Table to "No" because animations are like Tekken 7 not found yet and I was hopeful to get the animations of Soul Calibur series like forever since Soul Calibur 4 ten years ago and nobody has cracked that yet, only meshes and textures. Hopefully someone will find them in the future...

Edit:
How do you extract sound from .pak, for example "SoulcaliburVI/Content/Demo/DEM_CHR_00b_010_A/Sound/E_VO_CHR_00B_A.uasset" (Isabella Ivy Valentine english voice)?
I exported via Tools > Save Selected Packages and here's a link to sample of audio files:
https://www99.zippyshare.com/v/7EXePgwH/file.html
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:29 by joeyq » Logged
toff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 01:03 »

ok, thanks
MarioSonicU

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 04:01 »

Using 4.17 will let you load everything nicely. Although the animations are probably stored differently since doing a scan for them doesnt seem to pull them for anything but misc props like gates.
Also could you set "Anim" in the UE Viewer Compatibility Table to "No" because animations are like Tekken 7 not found yet and I was hopeful to get the animations of Soul Calibur series like forever since Soul Calibur 4 ten years ago and nobody has cracked that yet, only meshes and textures. Hopefully someone will find them in the future...
Actually if you extract the pak with quickbms, then you will see that the animations are actually .mot flies.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 12:19 »

New umodel now should properly work with scaled skeletons.
joeyq

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 16:40 »

Also could you set "Anim" in the UE Viewer Compatibility Table to "No" because animations are like Tekken 7 not found yet and I was hopeful to get the animations of Soul Calibur series like forever since Soul Calibur 4 ten years ago and nobody has cracked that yet, only meshes and textures. Hopefully someone will find them in the future...
Actually if you extract the pak with quickbms, then you will see that the animations are actually .mot flies.

You are right, but "Anim" in UE Viewer Compatibility Table should still be set to "No" because umodel itself does not support animations in the viewer.
Fingers crossed if somebody can get animations from .mot files

New umodel now should properly work with scaled skeletons.

Unfortunately no, I only found 4 models where they where scaled 100% correctly, but most bones fit much better in stead of 1/10 scale. the problem area in most of the models is the hands (probably because of bones like HAND_L_SCALE__group).
If you don't have models and want samples I'll send them privately to you if you want Gildor.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 16:43 by joeyq » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: