March 29, 2024, 13:58
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia  (Read 4413 times)
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2009, 09:35 »

XBOX360 Version : 402.0

This is to let everyone know that the latest umodel works with Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia. Umodel has limited support for this game. "Umodel -notex -noanim" is needed to view and/or extract meshes. Only mesh support currently.

..:: ESR ::..
Cool629

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 06:50 »

Since this post hasn’t been updated in so long like literally a decade. So is there anyone going to be updating the umodel to add monster madness to the unreal 3 option in the game detection? Cause it’s ether broken or just me since everytime I put unreal 3 for the engine and unreal enigine 3 for the game. It pretty much does nothing but load textures and unextractable maps.

So is there going to be a person that actually does something about it? Cause it’s annoying not being able too.

I’d post with images to make a better understanding but it needs compression of the images but I don’t know how too so it’s kinda disappointing... so since I can’t i’ll just say that everything causes a “fatal error” with a “access violation”...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:03 by Cool629 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:41 »

It was stated by esr911 (10 years ago) that this game has only meshes supported. However you're saying that textures are working, and I didn't understand about anything else.
If umodel crashes, post an error message here (there's a button "Copy" in error window). I will definitely not work on this game (and "anyone" in your message definitely a target for myself, as nobody else helps me with coding on the project), but I'll try to help you with passing over errors if you're new to UModel.
Grendor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 06:29 »

So according to the two other people in this topic, meshes and textures are supported using different methods, yet shared neither. I can get textures working, however it tends to have errors with skeletal meshes I think.

Here's the error it generates.
assertion failed: Ar.Game == GAME_MK

USkeleton_MK::Serialize <- LoadObject:Skeleton_MK'SL3_UberPark.Skeleton', pos=5043387, ver=429/0, game=ue3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SL3_UberPark <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1124
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: