March 28, 2024, 13:59
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Little Nightmares II  (Read 6374 times)
pivotman319

hello, yes, i'm a dumb little wolf that needs pets

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2020, 22:42 »

Game uses engine version 4.24.2; pakfile is encrypted.

From Helios (LNII) executable:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/860510/Little_Nightmares_II/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Nightmares_2
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 00:25 by pivotman319 » Logged
pivotman319

hello, yes, i'm a dumb little wolf that needs pets

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 00:25 »

Update: UE Viewer is fully compatible with LNII; Static/SkeletalMeshes, SkeletalAnims, textures and materials work fine.

Arty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 04:25 »

That's nice, but what's the AES key?
bobdol2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 05:33 »

That's nice, but what's the AES key?
0x6DB89C80969B2F5512A5CA1837147EDB31440ABBB603BFE0993A7049E73F6A54 got it here https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100672
Arty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 08:21 »

Thank you!!
Grendor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 07:38 »

Got an issue with the full game, happens on the tail end of exporting the 'Game' folder.

Code:
assertion failed: NumBones < MAX_MESHBONES

CSkeletalMesh::SortBones: NumBones=3373 <- CSkeletalMesh::FinalizeMesh <- USkeletalMesh4::ConvertMesh <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SKM_Arena.SKM_Arena', pos=A14A0D, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.24 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Environment/Objects/Transmission/AreaSpecific/BossFightDestruction/SKM_Arena.uasset <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1487
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 17:28 »

@Grendor: Umodel build from Godfall topic should work with such meshes.
butalla1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 00:09 »

Extracting textures & such works like a charm. Thanks so much!

But has anyone figured out how to get the audio? It's strange because everything in the "Audio" folder is just 1 kb in size and won't extract properly. Since those files are so small (even the ones identified as background music), I doubt they actually contain the sounds themselves. (I assume they're data files that simply trigger when the sounds play, or something.)

Looking through the different folders and files though, I don't find any larger files that appear to contain the actual audio. I'd love to get the music that wasn't included on the soundtrack! Anyone else figured this out?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 00:59 by butalla1 » Logged
John Spoop

Blender starter animator... yeah...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 00:46 »

Hey, have somebody found the maps, or things like that, like the wilderness map in UE Viewer?
If yes, PLEASE tell me, I've been trying for HOURS...
bababohi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 05:19 »

Extracting textures & such works like a charm. Thanks so much!

But has anyone figured out how to get the audio? It's strange because everything in the "Audio" folder is just 1 kb in size and won't extract properly. Since those files are so small (even the ones identified as background music), I doubt they actually contain the sounds themselves. (I assume they're data files that simply trigger when the sounds play, or something.)

Looking through the different folders and files though, I don't find any larger files that appear to contain the actual audio. I'd love to get the music that wasn't included on the soundtrack! Anyone else figured this out?

UE Viewer does not seem to show the audio file formats. You can use UnrealPakViewer to view all of the files in the archive. You'll have to use the Base64 decryption key, which is "bbicgJabL1USpcoYNxR+2zFECru2A7/gmTpwSec/alQ=" (minus quotes). The music files are located in the Helios/Content/WwiseAudio folder. You can convert the wem files to ogg or wav using vgmstream.
butalla1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 07:21 »

UE Viewer does not seem to show the audio file formats. You can use UnrealPakViewer to view all of the files in the archive. You'll have to use the Base64 decryption key, which is "bbicgJabL1USpcoYNxR+2zFECru2A7/gmTpwSec/alQ=" (minus quotes). The music files are located in the Helios/Content/WwiseAudio folder. You can convert the wem files to ogg or wav using vgmstream.

Sorry if I sound like a dumb newbie here, but do I need to compile the UnrealPakViewer CS file into an executable? I'm not having much luck putting it to use.
I've worked with VGMStream plenty in the past, so that part's familiar. UPV is just a new one to me.

Thanks for your prompt response and help anyhow! I appreciate it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:07 by butalla1 » Logged
bababohi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2021, 03:57 »

Sorry if I sound like a dumb newbie here, but do I need to compile the UnrealPakViewer CS file into an executable? I'm not having much luck putting it to use.
I've worked with VGMStream plenty in the past, so that part's familiar. UPV is just a new one to me.

Thanks for your prompt response and help anyhow! I appreciate it.

No, you don't have to compile it yourself. You can download the release from the right side of the page, or here is the direct link:

https://github.com/jashking/UnrealPakViewer/releases/download/v1.0/UnrealPakViewer_Win64.zip
butalla1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 00:39 »

No, you don't have to compile it yourself. You can download the release from the right side of the page, or here is the direct link:

Had to tinker with my own compy's settings to get it to run, but now everything's right! Thanks for your helpful answers. You're a champ!  Cheesy
OttoVonChesterfild

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2021, 03:02 »

Hi, i don't understand one thing, how you load map in editor? Everytime i try, there's no content in editor (in folder on my computer it have, but in editor inside of Ue4 don't)...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:43 by Gildor » Logged
xenmix

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2021, 04:21 »

I REALLY REALLY want that audio file when Mono enters the tv but that clip is NOT in the Helios/Content/WwiseAudio folder (trust me i went through the 402 wem files 5 times already) but I found this in Helios-WindowsNoEditor\Helios\Content\Audio\Events\Objects\Electric\TVs\TV_Teleport. Is anyway to unpack this? I tried importing them in Unreal Engine, with UnrealPakViewer, UE model and nothing worked. Can someone how to dive into this files?

* Captura.PNG (40.58 KB, 671x454 - viewed 463 times.)
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: