Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Shadow Warrior 3  (Read 958 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Shadow Warrior 3
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:20 »

Game: Shadow Warrior 3 (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.26

All should work fine with latest specific build from this topic, you need to use game specific override option. Some materials are custom.

* Clipboard03.jpg (99.95 KB, 2552x1247 - viewed 307 times.)
Modphex

View Profile
Re: Shadow Warrior 3
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 12:28 »

Oh, thank you so much, i posted the error in the corresponding forum channel and someone just deleted my message and didn't explained anything!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Edit: Sorry to bother but are those 4 detections false positive?

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d5d1cbf70caabef88a01aa22acbdfd17af47acad6c753cc35ed1b45dfdf3cdd?nocache=1

Greetings.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 12:35 by Modphex » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 12:39 »

Oh, thank you so much, i posted the error in the corresponding forum channel and someone just deleted my message and didn't explained anything!!!
I deleted it. You've posted it in "Epic Games Titles". The only game which Epic does for years is Fortnite.
Modphex

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 13:21 »

I deleted it. You've posted it in "Epic Games Titles". The only game which Epic does for years is Fortnite.

Oh you're right, so sorry, for some reason i thought was for Unreal Engine Games!!!

Where should i post an error for a specific game next time, i felt so confuse also searching where to put it.

Thanks in advance. Greetings.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 16:38 »

If that'll be an UE4 game, and the game has thread in THIS forum board, then in the game's thread. If no thread - the best would be to start a new one (again, here), but to include some information about the game in the first post (just check other threads for example).

For instance, THIS thread - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,8133.0.html (it was just created) is definitely bad, and I already marked it for deletion in a couple of days.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 16:40 by Gildor » Logged
Modphex

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 08:49 »

If that'll be an UE4 game, and the game has thread in THIS forum board, then in the game's thread. If no thread - the best would be to start a new one (again, here), but to include some information about the game in the first post (just check other threads for example).

For instance, THIS thread - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,8133.0.html (it was just created) is definitely bad, and I already marked it for deletion in a couple of days.

Oh, thanks for the answer Gildor, i'll keep it in mind for the next time.

Greetings.
Kupretoz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 03:34 »

Please someone explain why the compatibility table is not update? Sorry to post my question in this thread
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 20:36 »

@Kupretoz: It's just Gildor doesn't have any time to deal with umodel things, he is busy with real life matters - and he is the only one who can edit table, obviously. Moreover, table doesn't cover side fixes, provided in custom builds (for example, from me). But there is this forum, where people can submit their own test results for various games or issues, which in most cases can be fixed without involving Gildor. So you can just use search option and read existing topic for advices or create a new topic for a game, if it doesn't exist yet.
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2022, 22:13 »

For me that version didn't work with this error:

SerializeBulkArray <- FColorVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeStreamedData <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'Grenadier_5.Grenadier_5', pos=24EE91, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.26 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /SW3/Content/Characters/Monsters/Grenadier/Mesh/Grenadier_5.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 05:49 »

@Triadasoul: You didn't choose correct option, like explained in the first post. Game specific option looks like Engine -> Game title, rather than Engine -> Engine version in the override settings.
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 10:06 »

My bad. It works. Thank you!  Cheesy
Jump to: