Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Batman Arkham City  (Read 84994 times)
Suslik

View Profile
Re: Batman Arkham City
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2018, 23:07 »

Hi. Is it possible to extract "Arkham City: Armored Edition" for WII-U? Here's what i got:

******** Upg_MeleeArmour_SF.xxx ********

ERROR: Package "Upg_MeleeArmour_SF.xxx": wrong name index -1593835776
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=000037D0 <- SerializeObjectExport3 <- UnPackage::LoadExportTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Upg_MeleeArmour_SF.xxx, ver=805/102, game=ue3 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:Upg_MeleeArmour_SF.xxx <- Main:umodel_build=867

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 23:09 by mad_le_zisell » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2018, 10:22 »

Did you try setting a game to any of "batman"? I see you're running umodel with default settings.
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2018, 14:55 »

I did with Arkham City settings.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2018, 15:04 »

The crash message you sent to me says "pure Unreal engine 3 has been selected in settings".
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2018, 22:26 »

This was the last try. Before i did with Arkham City settings. Result was the same.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2018, 22:29 »

I suppose error message was different.
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2018, 15:28 »

Here all the errors for Arkham options. BAA, BAC, BAO and BAK accordingly.

ERROR: Unable to read 16808 bytes at pos=0x135DAA
FFileReader::Serialize:File=StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.xxx <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeObjectExport3 <- UnPackage::LoadExportTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.xxx, ver=805/102, game=batman <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.xxx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=867

******** Loading object Material3'StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.Weapons_Bottle' ********

ERROR: Package "StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.xxx": wrong name index 196756
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=00179B16 <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:Material3'StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.Weapons_Bottle', pos=179B16, ver=805/102, game=batman2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=867

******** Loading object Material3'StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.Weapons_Bottle' ********

UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=00179B16 <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:Material3'StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.Weapons_Bottle', pos=179B16, ver=805/102, game=batman3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=867

UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=00179B16 <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:Material3'StreamedWeapon_CombatBottle_SF.Weapons_Bottle', pos=179B16, ver=805/102, game=batman4 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=867

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2018, 17:07 »

Well, probably WiiU version of the game has some special modifications, or may be it's because of "Armored Edition" of the game.
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2018, 18:44 »

Uh-huh. Pun intended. So, i get it's impossible.
BatmanArkhamFan

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2022, 04:38 »

Hello everyone, new to the forum. Is it possible to delete specific files from an upk file in the Arkham games? I specifically want to delete/turn off the sound effects that play when you lose your freeflow combo and when you gain the ability to do takedowns. I found what i think are the files for those sound effects in a folder named SBJ_Subjectives but can't turn them off with console commands, so my idea is that i could decompress the BmGame.upk, delete the files and then re compress the upk without them. Thank you in advance.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2022, 05:18 »

Firstly, your wording is wrong. "Delete file from file"... Upk is not an archive, if you meant that. Secondly, it is possible to unpack (decompress, not extract - see FAQ for details if needed) the upk, edit it with a binary editor (if you know where to edit), so the sound for instance will have a different name, and the game won't find it. And thirdly, have a hope that the engine won't crash because of the missing resource (it can!)
BatmanArkhamFan

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2022, 00:56 »

Thank you for your answer. Sadly, i don't know how to use HxD by myself, i used it once but while following a Youtube tutorial step by step and for a specific situation. I guess i'll look for more in depth Youtube tutorials.
Jump to: