April 16, 2024, 09:55
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Looking for some characters in ME3  (Read 2949 times)
Ariser

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2012, 20:14 »

Hello there Smiley for some time I am playing with UE Viewer, ME3 and 3DS MAX and so far I have found the models of Mordin, Wrex, Grunt, Legion, Ashley, Kaidan, Javik, Tali, Liara, Garrus, James, Jacob, Miranda, EDI, adm. Anderson, male and female Shepard. But despite my efforts I am not able to locate other character models: Joker, Jack, Kasumi, Zaeed and Samara. I will be grateful if you help me! Thanks in advance for the help.
P.S. I am looking also for Diana Allers, Steve Cortez, Dr. Chakwas, Dr. Chloe Michael, adm. Hackett, Samantha Traynor, Kelly Chambers, Aria and the Council members(but they are not a priority).
wotmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:10 »

AFAIK: Samara: bioD_citsam_samarapawn.pcc
Aria: Biod_cithub_aria1.pcc
for the rest, do a search by name (of character) in the cookedpcconsole folder. you should find them easily.
Else, try and think of the areas where you met them and search by hand for those level files (they usually contain their assets). unfortunately, bioware is a little misleading with the mission names sometimes :/
Ariser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 19:55 »

I've found Diana, Steve, Zaeed, Samara, Jack and Kasumi models, but still can't find the rest. I know that many of the models are located near/in levels where you can meet the character - that's how i found Grunt and Wrex for example, but it is hard to find the missiong ones in that way. Maybe their name is missleading, because the name search is also useless - no useful results for adm. Hackett, Joker, etc. Also Aria is not in that file - there is some vorcha Smiley
Echo_Tech

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:08 »

I'm sorry I can't be of any help.  Sad But may I ask where you found the Shepards and Kaiden?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: