March 29, 2024, 16:24
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: ME2 or ME3 dancing PCC's (skeletal mesh, 2d Textures and PSA's anims)  (Read 8138 times)
A01

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:43 »

Can anyone help with finding dancers from mass effect 3 purgatory models, textures and anims? I'm after both the stripper dancers and the casual dancers?
If not that then the same thing substituted from ME2 afterlife would still be useful?
Thanks in advance for any help.
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 15:58 »

Can anyone help with finding dancers from mass effect 3 purgatory models, textures and anims? I'm after both the stripper dancers and the casual dancers?
If not that then the same thing substituted from ME2 afterlife would still be useful?
You could find everything you need in files BioD_CitHub_WardsFlux.pcc, BioD_CitHub_WardsFluxP2.pcc, BioD_CitHub_WardsFluxP3.pcc. Dancer's meshes, textures and animations stored there.
A01

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 07:33 »

You could find everything you need in files BioD_CitHub_WardsFlux.pcc, BioD_CitHub_WardsFluxP2.pcc, BioD_CitHub_WardsFluxP3.pcc. Dancer's meshes, textures and animations stored there.

I found all of them, and they had all the skeletals and textures from the club, but the only anim file was "neon door" for the door, no other anim files for anything else in the club
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 23:04 »

I found all of them, and they had all the skeletals and textures from the club, but the only anim file was "neon door" for the door, no other anim files for anything else in the club
How old the version of umodel that you currently using? A few weeks ago gildor has updated umodel so now it founds more animation than before.

Just download the latest version of umodel, that should help.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 23:08 by RipperOne » Logged
A01

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 05:35 »

How old the version of umodel that you currently using? A few weeks ago gildor has updated umodel so now it founds more animation than before.

Just download the latest version of umodel, that should help.

Ahhh you magician. My thanks, now the animated party is coming to life Smiley
A01

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 07:08 »

And now I have another somewhat annoying issue; I'm a modeler, and I'm used to passing off the models for a friend to texture for me.
I'm sure I've applied the textures for the dancer correctly, the outfit looks almost perfectly like what it does in the game, but the skin color is standard grey, how do I texture the skin color to be the correct blue? Or flesh tone if doing Human instead..
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 14:05 »

And now I have another somewhat annoying issue; I'm a modeler, and I'm used to passing off the models for a friend to texture for me.
I'm sure I've applied the textures for the dancer correctly, the outfit looks almost perfectly like what it does in the game, but the skin color is standard grey, how do I texture the skin color to be the correct blue? Or flesh tone if doing Human instead..
This textures is a part of shader. Unfortunatly i don't have a required skills to create this shader in 3d apps other than UDK.
A01

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 17:03 »

Thanks for your help earlier, I changed the diffuse texture by using Liara's skin textures and putting them in where the skin would be on the dancer, works perfectly Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: