March 29, 2024, 19:40
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Playing animations from Tera .gpks?  (Read 6047 times)
ultimatesoulx

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2013, 20:45 »

Hi, I'm using the GUI for umodel, and was wondering how would I play animations for character models for Tera, since their animations are in another file instead? (i.e Abomination.gpk, Abomination_ANI.gpk). Would I need to use some sort of argument or command line in ths GUI umodel? (I also have umodel helper, but it only allows you to throw one thing at a time).

Please and thanks if anyone could help!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 09:56 »

There's an option "-pkg=..." to load extra package(s). An example of its use could be seen at my 2nd tutorial video.
ultimatesoulx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 20:35 »

I see. I have used the "-pkg=DarkWitchMaster_ANI.gpk" as an additional argument on GUIModel, but it does not seem to have any animations loading up for it?

This is what my set up for the animations was like, but no animations loaded?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 20:39 by ultimatesoulx » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 21:08 »

You set up everything right. By the way I can't tell you anything about correctness of umodel's launch - I have no enough information for this. I suppose you should launch  DarkWitchMaster.gpk file and then browse for mesh using PgUp/PgDn keys, and then switch AnimSets using Ctrl+A key. There are some materials in packages, you may skip them from object browsing using "-meshes" option.
ultimatesoulx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 22:02 »

Hmm, I have -meshes  from the "view" option seleted at the top of the list (there is also taglist, if that does anything). Doesn't appear to change anything.

EDIT:

Okay, it seems to have worked! Turning off (view meshes), swapping them around (so it keeps cycling) then running the animations work! Thanks!
ray2013

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 16:45 »

Hmm, I have -meshes  from the "view" option seleted at the top of the list (there is also taglist, if that does anything). Doesn't appear to change anything.

EDIT:

Okay, it seems to have worked! Turning off (view meshes), swapping them around (so it keeps cycling) then running the animations work! Thanks!

hi ultimatesoulx, i don't really understand your method, can you elaborate more? the animation pgk is loaded, but i still cannot view them! I'm also using the gui version of umodel. Thanks!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: