Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen PC/Xbox 360 Support?  (Read 2706 times)
chaos4ever181

View Profile
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen PC/Xbox 360 Support?
« on: June 21, 2013, 06:27 »

I'm a pretty huge Transformers fan as you can tell about my posts related to Transformers. I was wondering if Umodel/ UE Viewer is able to support the second movie spin-off game for the Games for Windows(PC) and the Xbox 360 version ? Sadly I don't have the game for the PC or Xbox, only PS3 at the time and I have a small time-frame to work on things of this nature since I currently working. I thought it might be possible for someone to try this out and hope extracting models and props from the game would be possible.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 22:06 by chaos4ever181 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen PC/Xbox 360 Support?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 19:41 »

Why don't you just download the game and check compatibility by yourself? Wink
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 01:54 »

I could, but I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to this. Plus with a part-time job over the weekdays, It'd be hard to find the time to learn and completely wrap around Umodel AND find an appropriate place to get the right version of the game.
USF

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 06:18 »

this game is not supported Umodel, from the PC version, you can get a model with the help of a ninja ripper and Wii version with the help of 3D Ripper
Jump to: