March 28, 2024, 13:10
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: UModel Update? - Elizabeth's Models from DLC broken  (Read 8668 times)
MegaScience

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:29 »

The DLC "Clash in the Clouds" came out today, and I decided to look over the files with UModel. However, I noticed Elizabeth's models load incorrectly, with the clothed portion missing, hair discolored, etc. I feel this is something solvable, so I was hoping we could figure it out.

If you require the files to check against and I'm not around to offer it, one file referencing the models is "BioShock Infinite\DLC\DLCA\CookedPCConsole_FR\DLCA_HUB_P.xxx"

Edit: I also got this error while cycling through meshes:

ERROR: Access violation (C0000005) at atioglxx.dll+0x7D1CAE
UploadCompressedTex <- Upload2D <- UTexture2D::Bind <- GL_NormalmapShader <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial:House_Planter_Mati <- CMeshInstance::SetMaterial <- CStatMeshInstance::Draw <- CMeshViewer::Draw3D <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D <- Display <- VisualizerLoop <- MainLoop <- Main
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:38 by MegaScience » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 13:50 »

Usually DLCs are not supported by umodel because they have some strange changes in files.
MegaScience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 22:57 »

So in that case, I'd have to rely on Ehamloptiran? I would prefer an overall list of files instead of going file-by-file for individual models, and his program just loads up the entire folder into a single list, so all the files of certain types get grouped (so long as they are named correctly). I will go see if I can wake him up, then. Thank you.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 13:41 »

ERROR: Access violation (C0000005) at atioglxx.dll+0x7D1CAE
UploadCompressedTex <- Upload2D <- UTexture2D::Bind <- GL_NormalmapShader <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial:House_Planter_Mati <- CMeshInstance::SetMaterial <- CStatMeshInstance::Draw <- CMeshViewer::Draw3D <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D <- Display <- VisualizerLoop <- MainLoop <- Main
Here umodel was crashed in renderer. Did you try to extract textures instead of opening them in viewer? If so, what happens with umodel?
Which platform's DLC have you tried?
MegaScience

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 14:40 »

Hmm, I haven't tried extracting the entire file(s) because my new harddrive turned out defective, so I'm limited on space at the moment. I've been using umodel on the PC version of the DLC. I can see if someone else with more space can try extracting the files.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 16:25 »

I'd ask you to extract single package only, not the full game Smiley
MegaScience

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 22:14 »

It exported 4.75GB, then had an error and stopped:

Here's my notify.log: http://www.mediafire.com/view/qkl2epgot36h76b/notify.log
And here is a log of all extraction activities, since there were tons of minor errors in that: http://www.mediafire.com/view/4f4ggzmdb9bue14/test2.txt

I'm going to delete all those files, though. Maybe glance over them with XNView since I can see thumbnails in that and check for things extracting funny otherwise.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 01:39 »

Are files DLCA_HUB_P.xxx and WorldTextures0_DLCA.tfc large? Is it hard to upload them so I could check the problem.
MegaScience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 02:26 »

WorldTextures0_DLCA.tfc is 536MB, DLCA_HUB_P.xxx is 66MB. Any suggestions of a specific location to upload them? Not sure about Mediafire for files that large (at least WorldTextures).

Also just so you know, the next two DLC will definitely have massive content files. They are almost building a new game in terms of assets, so uploading archive files would likely be nearly impossible without paid hosting. But we have a very long time before those come out.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 02:28 by MegaScience » Logged
interdpth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 16:44 »

dropbox should do you.
MegaScience

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 03:54 »

Well interdpth, do you have it? My upload speed is horrible, let alone my router is unstable. I'm not sure I could get it up even through dropbox.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 19:37 »

I've got DLCA_HUB_P.xxx and WorldTextures0_DLCA.tfc. Everything was extracted without any problems. Are you sure you have valid files? Is it possible that your files was damaged?
Also please check umodel's memory consumption during export with task manager.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: