March 29, 2024, 05:29
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: DUST 514  (Read 16856 times)
alientech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 10:04 »

Error report :
******** CS_CA_BRIDGE01_LOD0_TF-BARREN01.XXX:  Texture2D'CS_CA_Bridge01_Ecode' ********

ERROR: Unable to serialize 1 bytes at pos=402158998
FFileReader::Serialize:File=CS_CA_BRIDGE01.TFC <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FCompressedChunkHeader<<:pos=17F87596 <- appReadCompressedChunk <- FByteBulkData::SerializeChunk <- UTexture2D::LoadBulkTexture:File=CS_CA_BRIDGE01.TFC <- UTexture2D::GetTextureData:CS_CA_Bridge01_Ecode <- Upload2D:Texture2D'CS_CA_Bridge01_Ecode' <- UTexture2D::Bind <- UUnrealMaterial::SetMaterial:CS_CA_Bridge01_Ecode <- CUmodelApp::Draw3D:Obj=Texture2D'CS_CA_Bridge01_Ecode' <- CApplication::Display <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_version=263

- Alien Technology Studio -
3D Modeler and 3D Model analyzer for paper model and prop maker.
alientech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 10:07 »

Another error report when I was tried to open LOD0 files.

******** Loading object StaticMesh3'CS_CA_PUMPSTAT03_LOD0_TF-BARREN01.CS_CA_PumpStat03_LOD0_StaticMesh_6' ********

ERROR: This StaticMesh doesn't have an index buffer
ConvertLod:lod=0 <- ConvertMesh <- UStaticMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh3'CS_CA_PUMPSTAT03_LOD0_TF-BARREN01.CS_CA_PumpStat03_LOD0_StaticMesh_6', pos=10958D, ver=708/35, game=8041 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:CS_CA_PUMPSTAT03_LOD0_TF-BARREN01 <- Main:umodel_version=263

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 11:02 »

I'd like to get a few files with skeletal and static meshes. Also I see that umodel can't read textures from tfc file, but I think this game have no small tfc files, so it's impossible to upload (at least I don't want to waste space on my hard drive).

I'd get these files into collection with keep in mind that probably one day I'll return to research (but definitely not now, and perhaps not in nearest future).

Also, probably it have sense if you'd post a link to some tutorial (if it's not complex) how to extract and decrypt upk files from PS3 ISO.
freemanpro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 21:49 »

Also, probably it have sense if you'd post a link to some tutorial (if it's not complex) how to extract and decrypt upk files from PS3 ISO.

For this tools .
These are two tools you will need, a PKG unpacker and a PSARC unpacker.

https://www.mediafire.com/?q1ad6buoh8scvft
alientech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 20:19 »

I want to get back to Dust514 again. So, here some simple files I have from PS3
My OneDrive : http://1drv.ms/1IKmVmC

zzz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 20:44 »

A guy was able to extract models and sent me one before he completely disappeared. Would there be any info you'd be able to glean from the extracted files to help you with it?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 23:19 »

I don't have any information, sorry. And I'm not planning to work on this game more - I have a lot of plans for UModel which are common for all games (not just "support a particular game"), especially for UE4 - but absolutely no free time last months due to hard work on 2 projects at my job.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: