March 28, 2024, 15:10
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Android support  (Read 12428 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 09:24 »

I think you didn't provide a correct path to obb file. Example: if you have file C:\TEST\a.obb with a game, you should provide game path C:\TEST. Be sure this path contains only one obb file, otherwise their contents will be mixed.
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 02:40 »

Is it normal for Umodel to skip over 1k of files and only show like 800 when it's a .OBB? Also some of the animations have lag issues as well in ActorX but when playing it on the phone, the animation moves faster. ( Not all games have this issue ) Now the animation part could be more of a pc related issue. That would explain why the animations run slow in apps like 3ds max.

(For any game that is)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 02:46 by freezerburn » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 08:46 »

Sorry, but I understand nothing in your message.
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 09:26 »

Sorry, but I understand nothing in your message.

What i'm saying is that I have a .obb file (android/IOS format) and in umodel it skips 1,547 files and only shows 800. Is it suppose to skip that many files? Is my .obb bad?

My second question is that, some of the animation extracted from the .obb (with umodel), when viewing in 3ds max, move like really slow. Almost like the character is moving in slow motion. I know that the animation of the characters don't look like that on my phone when I play the game. Idk why when the game animations are extracted from the .obb and i'm viewing them in 3ds max, the animation is very slowed down....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:32 by freezerburn » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2015, 09:36 »

What i'm saying is that I have a .obb file (android/IOS format) and in umodel it skips 1,547 files and only shows 800. Is it suppose to skip that many files? Is my .obb bad?
Probably these files are not upk.
My second question is that, some of the animation extracted from the .obb (with umodel), when viewing in 3ds max, move like really slow. Almost like the character is moving in slow motion. I know that the animation of the characters don't look like that on my phone when I play the game. Idk why when the game animations are extracted from the .obb and i'm viewing them in 3ds max, the animation is very slowed down....
Each animation track has own rate. It is stored in psa file, but ignored during loading of file into Max. So, I think, animation is played with 30 fps but should be played with different rate.
freezerburn

i love it xD

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2015, 09:53 »

Ah ok thanks.
Chromunism

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 10:41 »

Hi Gildor, I hope this forum is still used and I'm not just talking to the void of the internet here, but I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to unpack a .gpk file for a mobile game. I was able to use Nox App Player to launch the game, download the assets, and export the folder to my computer, but I have no idea what to do with the .gpk files. The activemanifest.json tells me that there are some .skel and .png files within the .gpks but I'm stuck now. I've seen people use your umodel program to open .gpks but they didn't provide much details and I wasn't able to understand your tutorials very well. Whenever I try to open one of the files with umodel, it just says:

Wrong package tag (214B5047) in file 0000_Main.gpk. Probably the file is encrypted.
ERROR: assertion failed: i != INDEX_NONE

UnPackage::~UnPackage <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:0000_Main.gpk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1018

If you could point me in the right direction on how to go about unpacking these files, I'd be forever grateful.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 14:34 »

The forum is always active.
Regarding gpk, what game was that? Is there a thread for that game? THIS thread is about Android UE games in general.
Arisen15

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 23:36 »

What happened to that Evangelion Battlefields thread? Was it nuked? Can't find it anymore. It was an android game so i figured i'd ask here
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2020, 09:35 »

I'm removing threads which are useless, e.g.
"I want to extract meshes from game A"
and there's no answers, no information about the game, no information about ATTEMPTS to open game's files - just a word to all people over the world that the guy WANTS these meshes.
UE4 board has some "rules" which partially could be applied to all boards.
Arisen15

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2020, 15:03 »

I'm removing threads which are useless, e.g.
"I want to extract meshes from game A"
and there's no answers, no information about the game, no information about ATTEMPTS to open game's files - just a word to all people over the world that the guy WANTS these meshes.
UE4 board has some "rules" which partially could be applied to all boards.
Is it okay if i create another topic for this game but with proper, rules-compliant information in it?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2020, 16:54 »

No problem.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: