Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Killing Floor 2 Static Meshes  (Read 4991 times)
DillyDong

View Profile
Killing Floor 2 Static Meshes
« on: April 25, 2015, 22:45 »

Hello, I am having this problem when using UModel on Killing floor 2:

When trying to load anything, with StaticMeshes checked in the start UI of umodel, gives me this kind of error.
Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 12, got 8

TRawArray<< <- UStaticMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh3'ZED_Hans_MESH.FX_Hans_StickNade', pos=15937AE, ver=869/1108, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ZED_Hans_MESH <- Main:umodel_version=348

So I read somewhere here that the only way to fix is having StaticMeshes unticked, so after it this model was able to load.
Problem is, if trying to load anything that is a static mesh, such as environment props, it just gives me this message with few of them:
Code:
RawArray item size mismatch: expected 12, got 8

TRawArray<< <- UStaticMesh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh3'ENV_Paris_Two_MESH.ENV_Glass_02_FRACTURED', pos=116D23, ver=869/1108, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ENV_Paris_Two_MESH <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_version=348

Or, in other packages:

Any idea of what's going wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Killing Floor 2 Static Meshes
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 23:21 »

Hello.
Try "scan content" option in package dialog to find skeletal meshes. And disable static meshes.
DillyDong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 01:24 »

Still same errors. Keep in mind I'm trying to open packages that are mostly (if not all) static meshes, as the scan shows.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 01:28 »

You will not get the same error (crash) when you'll disable static mesh loading. Static meshes are not working in this game, but I've reported that everything else works.
DillyDong

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 15:03 »

That's kinda my issue. Do you plan on a future to fix the static meshes opening on kf2?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 15:51 »

I don't have any special plans regarding this game. It's not better and not worse than other games supported by UModel.
Jump to: