March 28, 2024, 16:40
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Rocket League  (Read 17431 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 23:18 »

There should be probably some .tfc files. These files contains hi-res data for textures. UModel tries to use them, and if these files are missing, it will print a message to the log window. Simply read a few recent lines in a log (there's no reason to read everything) to probably understand what's wrong.
TeCar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 23:26 »

There should be probably some .tfc files. These files contains hi-res data for textures. UModel tries to use them, and if these files are missing, it will print a message to the log window. Simply read a few recent lines in a log (there's no reason to read everything) to probably understand what's wrong.

Where do i get the .tfc files from? I thought they were in the .upk files?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 23:37 »

Sometimes textures are FULLY in upk, sometimes hi-res parts of them are in .tfc. I'm unsure about THIS game, I never saw it by myself. Just check the log, it will say something like "Loading Texture2D ..." and then "TFC file is missing" or "Loading ... from TFC".
TeCar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 23:43 »

Sometimes textures are FULLY in upk, sometimes hi-res parts of them are in .tfc. I'm unsure about THIS game, I never saw it by myself. Just check the log, it will say something like "Loading Texture2D ..." and then "TFC file is missing" or "Loading ... from TFC".

On your screenshots I can see hi-res images, so obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Huh?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 23:48 »

In your shot I can see that UModel tries to get "textures.tfc" and "textures2.tfc" files, but they are missing.

On your screenshots I can see hi-res images, so obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Huh?
These are not my screenshots. One guy sent them to me, with information about possibility to load the game in UModel. I think I mentioned that in my post.
TeCar

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 23:56 »

In your shot I can see that UModel tries to get "textures.tfc" and "textures2.tfc" files, but they are missing.

These are not my screenshots. One guy sent them to me, with information about possibility to load the game in UModel. I think I mentioned that in my post.

Apparently I'm dumb, the files where right under my nose. Sorry for wasting your time.  Embarrassed
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 23:58 »

Grin
STARRACE777

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 13:29 »

so  i was using the decryptor but i am unable to load up a lot of different files
for example i was trying to load a car so i was typing this:
umodel -path=C:\Users\owner\Desktop\New folder Body_Marauder_SF.upk.unpacked

but it would give me an error

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 15:22 »

Your command line is not correct. In short,
Code:
-path=some directory with spaces
should be replaced with
Code:
-path="some directory with spaces"

Try using UI instead, but perhaps you'll need to rename *.upk.unpacked files back to *.upk.
STARRACE777

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 15:30 »

i am on a different computer now so i used a different file
i tried it with the new line
but it gave me this error
(the only difference between the old line and the new line is that the file name is different)

******** Loading object Material3'body_takumi_ii_SF.MAT_Takumi_II_HeadlightLens' ********

ERROR: Package "body_takumi_ii_SF.upk": wrong name index 437852183
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=0000AB02 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:Material3'body_takumi_ii_SF.MAT_Takumi_II_HeadlightLens', pos=AB02, ver=868/12, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:body_takumi_ii_SF <- Main:umodel_version=478

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 15:32 by STARRACE777 » Logged
AlanMW

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 13:28 »

i am on a different computer now so i used a different file
i tried it with the new line
but it gave me this error
(the only difference between the old line and the new line is that the file name is different)

******** Loading object Material3'body_takumi_ii_SF.MAT_Takumi_II_HeadlightLens' ********

ERROR: Package "body_takumi_ii_SF.upk": wrong name index 437852183
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=0000AB02 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:Material3'body_takumi_ii_SF.MAT_Takumi_II_HeadlightLens', pos=AB02, ver=868/12, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:body_takumi_ii_SF <- Main:umodel_version=478

I am having the same issue. It seems to be only a recent issue and it only seems to effect the car model UPK files. I assume it is an issue with Umodel because it used to work in the past.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 14:54 »

UModel officially doesn't support this game. I see you're using vert old version of UModel. It is not possible that the same UModel version used to work, but stopped - any regression could appear only after updating the UModel.
Also I see that THE GAME was updated - older screenshots shows version 868/11, now I see 868/12. This this is definitely issue with updated game, not with UModel.
AlanMW

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 17:25 »

Thanks for the reply, his was from a month ago, I have the most recent version 526. I bet you are correct that it's an issue with the game though; caused by an update. Maybe I can talk with the guy who made the decryption program to see if he can take a second look at it. Otherwise, I guess we are out of luck.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2018, 16:02 »

Hi guys.
I've merged Rocket League support into UModel. It has been contributed on github by AltimorTASDK.
I didn't test it myself (I don't have the game), so I've just reviewed the code and merged it. As far as I understand, now UModel should open Rocket League packages with no problems at all, and without a requirement for external decrypting tools.
8coils

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2018, 17:38 »

Hi guys.
I've merged Rocket League support into UModel. It has been contributed on github by AltimorTASDK.
I didn't test it myself (I don't have the game), so I've just reviewed the code and merged it. As far as I understand, now UModel should open Rocket League packages with no problems at all, and without a requirement for external decrypting tools.

Hi Gildor !
I tried and this is what I get :

so I don't think it's still working Sad

any idea ? thanks

edit : I also tried this tool (https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/UModel/releases/tag/rocketleague) and no luck :

But Rocket League got updated in the meantime so that could be the reason :/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 17:45 by 8coils » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: