March 28, 2024, 14:19
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Support for Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust??  (Read 4979 times)
reekon
« on: November 17, 2009, 00:22 »

Hello guys,

I saw your recent work on Borderlands and it looks amazing!  Much improved over Batman: Arkham Asylum.  In the past, you guys setup a poll, and Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust was on the list for upcoming games to support for Unreal Model Viewer.  My question is: Are you guys going to add support for Leisure Suit Larry B.O.B. anytime soon?  The game may not have been that great, but the models are of unique design and interesting.  I hope it won't be too much trouble to add support for it now (at a minimum, support to view the static meshes so clean T-pose models can be extracted). 

I am still new to Unreal Model Viewer and am wondering if there is a way to view UnrealEngine3 game files (UPKs such as BTC_Amy.upk or LSC_Amy.upk) even though they are officially not supported right now?  Can I view them in the recent Unreal Development Kit?  Thanks in advance for your replies!  Wink

-R.K.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 00:49 »

I saw your recent work on Borderlands and it looks amazing!
Thanks
Are you guys going to add support for Leisure Suit Larry B.O.B. anytime soon?
No such plans.
I hope it won't be too much trouble to add support for it now (at a minimum, support to view the static meshes so clean T-pose models can be extracted).
Do you mean a bind pose? This is a full skeletal mesh. It's impossible to support "partial skeletal mesh" Smiley
I am still new to Unreal Model Viewer and am wondering if there is a way to view UnrealEngine3 game files (UPKs such as BTC_Amy.upk or LSC_Amy.upk) even though they are officially not supported right now?  Can I view them in the recent Unreal Development Kit?
No way.
reekon
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:00 »

Aww, c'mon!  Please consider it!  Tongue

I meant to view just the geometry without the bones and weights.  You know, like an .OBJ of the vertices and UVs.  Then import to 3ds Max or Maya, or view in Milkshape or 3rd party app where 3D data can be displayed and manipulated.

spartan00j

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 08:05 »

Aww, c'mon!  Please consider it!  Tongue

I meant to view just the geometry without the bones and weights.  You know, like an .OBJ of the vertices and UVs.  Then import to 3ds Max or Maya, or view in Milkshape or 3rd party app where 3D data can be displayed and manipulated.

looking for this........... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

[вложение удалено Администратором]
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: