Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Transformers: FOC / RotDS && Deadpool XBOX 360 issue??  (Read 1911 times)
Ecelon

View Profile
Transformers: FOC / RotDS && Deadpool XBOX 360 issue??
« on: February 22, 2016, 23:12 »

I'm trying to rip the models from the three games mentioned in the Subject head. Every time I try to view a package with meshes, be it static or skeletal, I keep getting this error:

appDecompress: unknown compression flags: 16
appDecompress:CompSize=13708 UncompSize=131072 Flags=0x10 <- DecompressBlock:block=301+358C <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- Name:0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:POS_Boneyard_Art_m.xxx, ver=566/181, game=801E <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:POS_Boneyard_Art_m.xxx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=406

I can view texture packages a without any issue, it's just meshes. I was wondering if you could help if possible Gildor. I've uploaded 2 .xxx files.
  http://1drv.ms/1L6vUpj
One contains meshes, and the other is a texture only one. I'm pretty sure they're from Transformers FOC, if not, than they're from RotDS. Also, just so you know, I've tried multiple different games, Transformers 3: DotM, Spec-Ops: The Line, G.O.W 2, and they work perfectly. Smiley

Thanks in advance
Eccy
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Transformers: FOC / RotDS && Deadpool XBOX 360 issue??
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 23:20 »

1. You should never mix files from different games, or UModel will have a crash in absolutely unexpected place.
2. At least 2 games from mentioned by you have separate threads. If you're having troubles (after separating game files!) - post there. But I hope you'll read these threads first.
3. No idea what "RotDS" is.
Ecelon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 23:40 »

Sorry, I never mixed the files. I just can't remember which game I extracted the .xxx packages from exactly. They've been sitting there for a few days and I was installing / extracting various unreal games from XBOX worried I was doing something wrong LOL.

I just read this thread: http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,2357.0.html and reply 7 sorted it out. Sorry, I did a search for "Transformers" and it didn't come up. The XBOX 360 versions aren't supported. I should have been more thorough. RotDS is Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark. Sorry and thanks for helping mate Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 23:42 »

So, everything is okay now? Smiley
Ecelon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 00:27 »

It is, thanks! Cheesy
Jump to: