April 16, 2024, 13:19
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Battleborn  (Read 5711 times)
LumeKano

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2016, 22:14 »

Hi Gildor

Umodel Not support For Battleborn

Here Sample:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t3nfwrbhl8g380e/CookedPCConsole.rar

Error:
Code:
appMalloc:size=1950428674 <- FByteBulkData::SerializeDataChunk <- FByteBulkData::SerializeData <- FByteBulkData::Serialize <- UTexture3::Serialize <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'GD_DarkAssassin_SkinBasic001_SF.C026_DarkAssassin_Geisha_Body_D', pos=7F3F, ver=874/78, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:GD_DarkAssassin_SkinBasic001_SF <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=413

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 22:40 by LumeKano » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 22:40 »

You didn't provide game.exe

I've tried to open these packages with setting game to "Borderlands" (previous project of Gearbox), that didn't help. So this game requires more modifications to the UModel. However it doesn't seem it will be supported - you sent some ".dpk" files, and it looks like these files contains streaming data - at least textures. In original UE3 texture streaming was done with TFC files, and it is the most complicated thing when I need to support customizations for TFC (lots of technical troubles, especially with reverse engineering). This is why, for example, Marvel Heroes textures are not yet supported. Battleborn seems to have a completely different system, and I either will be able to support it with 1-2 hours of work (if it is simple enough), or I'll need 2-3 days for that (I don't have such time).

Let's looks at this game when it will be released ...

P.S. Absolutely forgot that this is ONLINE game. Such games has frequent updates, and there are many games which were previously supported by UModel, but later support was lost due to the game update. Re-doing support is very time consuming (sometimes I need to re-do everything what I did for previous game version) and annoying. This makes support for such game less useful than other games.
Vincentor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 18:06 »

here's the executable

it only seems to successfully export the animsets of the characters
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 19:18 »

The executable seems to be encrypted, I can't work with it. Sorry.
LumeKano

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 01:12 »

You didn't provide game.exe

I've tried to open these packages with setting game to "Borderlands" (previous project of Gearbox), that didn't help. So this game requires more modifications to the UModel. However it doesn't seem it will be supported - you sent some ".dpk" files, and it looks like these files contains streaming data - at least textures. In original UE3 texture streaming was done with TFC files, and it is the most complicated thing when I need to support customizations for TFC (lots of technical troubles, especially with reverse engineering). This is why, for example, Marvel Heroes textures are not yet supported. Battleborn seems to have a completely different system, and I either will be able to support it with 1-2 hours of work (if it is simple enough), or I'll need 2-3 days for that (I don't have such time).

Let's looks at this game when it will be released ...

P.S. Absolutely forgot that this is ONLINE game. Such games has frequent updates, and there are many games which were previously supported by UModel, but later support was lost due to the game update. Re-doing support is very time consuming (sometimes I need to re-do everything what I did for previous game version) and annoying. This makes support for such game less useful than other games.

Hello Again Gildor..

Battleborn as be  full released...

Here Link (1.15GB):

https://mega.nz/#!GF0GGCjb!SBqZDNKUuodmQ4g2oacA-NAoFfS0FbrDLiXTVys8IKM

there's two *.TFC file.

Character_Textures.tfc.

Textures.tfc.

so *.dpk was animation or Maybe Mesh ( actually I dunno )

if that encrypted. this OK bro, and Thank For Help.

( Srry for My Weak language )

But I hope You Can Make It.....
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 23:14 »

I'll need a decrypted executable. Anyone could provide one?
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 14:43 »

I'll need a decrypted executable. Anyone could provide one?

you need .exe ?

here  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0b7sdRNSZ3gOGp5dzdVOUpaN2M
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 14:46 by godskin » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 14:46 »

Only if you have a decrypted one.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: