March 28, 2024, 16:41
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Friday the 13th: The Game  (Read 23860 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2017, 16:00 »

There's no "Umodel Unreal 4.13". UModel just has build number. And new UModel should load everything what worked in older versions, plus perhaps something else. So, there's no point to look for older UModel versions unless this is really needed. For "Friday the 13th", there's no point to do that - UModel never supported this game because it is used some non-standard features. Perhaps older version of the game may be loaded, because someone did that at the beginning of this thread.
Grom

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2017, 16:03 »

at the moment you can't get 3d models from this game? just look for a demo in 2016 ?
Grom

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2017, 16:05 »

Oк, thanks
MrUncleBingo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2017, 01:17 »

I think, for now, we can only extract things from the Early/Beta Versions. The guy who created the post already extracted a lot of Characters from the game around this days: http://oo-fil-oo.deviantart.com/art/FRIDAY-THE-13th-AJ-MASON-ROCKER-GIRL-683462450

http://oo-fil-oo.deviantart.com/art/FRIDAY-THE-13th-VANESSA-JONES-ATHLETE-GIRL-683489502

http://oo-fil-oo.deviantart.com/art/FRIDAY-THE-13th-TIFFANY-681603284

Anyway, I asked him How did he extract things from the game, but he didn't answer me yet (Maybe he won't). So, yeah, I think we can only work with the Beta Versions for now.

I think. If not, I don't know how the hell did he extract models from the game without Umodel crashing.
Cattermelon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2017, 01:39 »

I think he just used the beta files, which unfortunately means that nobody can export the new jasons / new counselors.
fil1969
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 20:37 »

I think he just used the beta files, which unfortunately means that nobody can export the new jasons / new counselors.

Right! i don't want reply you. If REALLY you want know, i have a Modified .PAK extractor done by a great friend based on Gildor source code, So before spam against me, wash your tongue!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2017, 20:51 »

wash your tongue!
I think there was nothing bad in the post which you replied to. You misunderstood something.
venkman
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2017, 06:25 »

Right! i don't want reply you. If REALLY you want know, i have a Modified .PAK extractor done by a great friend based on Gildor source code, So before spam against me, wash your tongue!

I think you misunderstand -- I suspect he was just guessing. Not a lot of people modify the .PAK extractors and the last version of the uModel that worked with Ft13th was the beta, so is an easy mistake to make.
WeyYu91

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 02:41 »

If anyone can extract Goes to Hell Jason I would really appreciate it, I really wanna use that model to make an animated Friday the 13th short called From Manhattan to Hell which bridges the gap between Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason Goes to Hell. Again, if anyone can do this, I would really appreciate it and would really owe you and be credited in the movie.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2017, 19:49 »

Hi guys. Friday the 13th is now supported. You must set game in UI, or use "-game=friday13" from the command line.
WeyYu91

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 07:30 »

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Gao

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2017, 15:44 »

Amazing! Thank you!

Working... Friday The 13th Build 6363

Attached very easy set up for the game was added.

* Jason.jpg (112.71 KB, 1548x981 - viewed 1303 times.)
Konnie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2017, 23:47 »

Hello, sorry for bringing back this topic but I have a question regarding the game.

When I attempt to export the texture for most Counsellor models, it only comes with a white alpha texture, no colour for the hair when the model is supposed to have x coloured hair.

When attempting to open the hair mesh to see the preview of the texture, it uses the white alpha hair, like this:

I've seen people on DeviantArt exporting these models with the appropriate hair colours from the game, I'm sorry if this was asked many times before but I checked the FAQ and tried to search for this, finding nothing.

Is someone able to provide me help on how the get the correct hair texture for the model/s?

Thank you and sorry for reviving this topic if I shouldn't!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43 »

Colors could be stored in vertex color buffer.
Konnie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2017, 18:07 »

Colors could be stored in vertex color buffer.

I'm not fully aware of what this is, unfortunately.

Would it be possible to get the texture from the vertex color buffer or obtain it in some way?

Thanks for the reply.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: