March 29, 2024, 04:55
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Conan Exiles  (Read 14299 times)
Tagazooka

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 06:49 »

Okay I did more tests and it appears that my QuickBMS script was corrupting every files when extracting the pak files. So I'm using the UnrealPak from the Conan Exiles devkit and it makes your program exporting files like a charm now, hehehe! Thanks again for your patience and your great tool!

EDIT:
Well... Almost perfect. Your tool stuck on 1 file and can't export it,

Found 169 game files (2 skipped)
Loading package: Mods/RizMods/Characters/humans/materials/FullTransparent_mat.uasset Ver: 510/5 Engine: 0 Names: 55 Exports: 1 Imports: 3 Game: 10000F0
Memory: allocated 143602 bytes in 399 blocks
Loading Material3 FullTransparent_mat from package Mods/RizMods/Characters/humans/materials/FullTransparent_mat.uasset
WARNING: StructProperty "UMaterial3::BaseColor" was not found
WARNING: BoolProperty "UMaterial3::bUsedWithClothing" was not found
WARNING: BoolProperty "UMaterial3::bCanMaskedBeAssumedOpaque" was not found
WARNING: StructProperty "UMaterial3::StateId" was not found
WARNING: Import(Material'Default__Material'): package /Script/Engine was not found
Loaded in 0.001 sec, 8 allocs, 0.00 MBytes serialized in 1 calls.
Exporting objects ...
Exporting Material3 FullTransparent_mat to D:/Downloads/Jeux/ConanMods/UModel/UmodelExport/Mods/RizMods/Characters/humans/materials
Ignoring Material3'FullTransparent_mat' due to empty parameters
Memory: allocated 160657 bytes in 404 blocks

Any idea what it could be?

Here is the file if you need it, https://yadi.sk/d/KNIZkqKh3XuVs3
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:50 by Tagazooka » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 09:08 »

There's no problem with this file.
Tagazooka

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 12:35 »

Strange because your tool generate nothing when I ask it to extract that file and I get that warning in the console...
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 12:37 »

@Tagazooka

Could you provide a tutorial about your process of extracting the .Pak files and open them up with Umodel?

Regards,
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2018, 12:37 »

"Nothing exported" doesn't mean error. It usually means that UModel didn't find anything for export.
Tagazooka

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 23:31 »

@WollieWoltaz
I strongly recommend using the devkit that comes with the game for this and...

Use this to extract a pak file (adapt the command to your needs):
Code:
"D:\Epic Games\ConanExilesEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealPak.exe" file.pak -Extract OutputFolder

Use this to create a pak file (adapt the command to your needs):
Code:
"D:\Epic Games\ConanExilesEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealPak.exe" newfile.pak -Create=InputFolder

Then use UModel to explore the extracted folder and to export assets...

@Gildor
Well it's still more strange because the asset exists but I need to convert it to it's original format (probably a .tga?) because when I look at it on the UModel's viewer it looks like a texture so idk really. But when I click export it does nothing... I could use the "screenshot with alpha" feature but I don't think it will work well in the game. I really needs the original format.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 18:57 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2018, 23:40 »

@Gildor
Well it's still more strange because the asset exists but I need to convert it to it's original format (probably a .tga?) because when I look at it on the UModel's viewer it looks like a texture so idk really. But when I click export it does nothing... I could use the "screenshot with alpha" feature but I don't think it will work well in the game. I really needs the original format.
Which UModel version you're using? UModel SHOULD export textures. It won't export if, for example, game is in "Program Files" location and you copy-pasted umodel there. Can't say anything particular because I don't see what happens on your PC (recorded video could help).
Ditto

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2018, 18:52 »

I noticed that when trying to open up the sound.pak I get this message. I am using the most recent version of umodel.

https://i.imgur.com/F8aC5B3.png
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 18:56 »

It was mentioned here that Conan has custom pak file format which is not openable by UModel (and not supported by QuickBms extractors either). So you should extract them using Conan SDK's UnrealPAK.exe, and only then use umodel.

Come on, the thread is short to read it from the beginning (but 2-3 recent messages were really enough)!
Nanorat

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2018, 01:57 »

Can someone please share the UnrealPak.exe?

The cursed Dev Kit is supposed to be free but Epic Games site just logs me off automatically upon logging in, it wont let me download. Cry
AtoLetGo

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2020, 03:12 »

Log:
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=000003E2 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UTexture3::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'bottom_Normal.bottom_Normal', pos=3E2, ver=510/5, game=ue4.15 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:bottom_Normal <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1183

Game: Conan Exiles

I can export everything else correctly like models, textures, etc. Just not the normals
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2020, 01:42 »

Quickbms script for extracting game packages is added to specific scripts bundle available here, along with required aes key (only DLCs are encrypted though). For more info read sticked topic. Tested on probably outdated paks from the time when the game was not tied to online services.

Update: After quick test it appeared that the script works fine will all game paks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 17:45 by spiritovod » Logged
Brillix

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2020, 18:37 »

Specific quickbms script for unpacking game paks is added to respective topics on rin and zenhax, along with required aes key (only DLCs are encrypted though). Tested on probably outdated paks from the time when the game was not tied to online services.

Update: After quick test it appeared that the script works fine will all game paks.

Hey spirit,

i have unpack the PAK from Conan, now ask Umodel about the Unreal version..
Which Version did u use?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2020, 19:58 »

@Brillix: The version I've checked was still on 4.15, but it could obviously change since then, so it's better to try things by yourself.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2021, 00:56 »

Here is specific umodel build, which allow you to load game packages directly without extracting them (download). No special override is required, just choose proper game engine (4.15 at the moment). DLCs are encrypted, you can find the key in usual place (link).

Update: Specific build is updated to support assets, created in the official game editor (including mods).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 22:01 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: