March 29, 2024, 11:27
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Couple of Ideas  (Read 743 times)
TimeMaster

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2017, 13:15 »

Hi, I have been using this tool for some time now and it's awesome!

I was wondering about a couple of things:

Is it possible to play animations of a model into a different one? The game I play use shared animations so some models use animations from a base model and I was thinking if it were possible to use the animations of a .upk on the model of another .upk just using Umodel.

Is it possible to change or use any illumination? I recently ran into a couple of models that were too dark or that have small details in weird positions and some change of lights could help visualizing them better.

Thanks!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 18:15 »

Hi,

Is it possible to play animations of a model into a different one? The game I play use shared animations so some models use animations from a base model and I was thinking if it were possible to use the animations of a .upk on the model of another .upk just using Umodel.
Yes, if skeletons are compatible. Just load upk files with model and animation at the same time, and use Ctrl+A cycling between animations.

Is it possible to change or use any illumination? I recently ran into a couple of models that were too dark or that have small details in weird positions and some change of lights could help visualizing them better.
It is not possible to change lighting in UModel.
TimeMaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 18:51 »

Thanks!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: