Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280460 times)
abdumatin

View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #1410 on: August 30, 2019, 19:11 »

Well there is HID_514_Athena_Commando_F_ToxicKitty -- but nothing mentionning the name inside it.

then that means the developers did it like that for god knows what reason it is simple as that!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1411 on: August 30, 2019, 22:16 »

Hi everyone,
Just for your information - someone made fake "gildor" account on discord.
I have no idea what it does, may be distributing malware.

Details: https://github.com/gildor2/UModel/issues/134
I never had and WILL NEVER have discord account.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 22:20 by Gildor » Logged
m0nzo

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 30, 2019, 23:38 »

Well there is HID_514_Athena_Commando_F_ToxicKitty -- but nothing mentionning the name inside it.

then that means the developers did it like that for god knows what reason it is simple as that!
Yeah my question isn't why they did that, my question is: where does the game pull the real name from?
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 30, 2019, 23:39 »

Yeah my question isn't why they did that, my question is: where does the game pull the real name from?

As I said they pull the real name from the CID/HID asset file it stores its data over there. Can you just show me what you mean by this Set_01_BA
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 23:50 by abdumatin » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 31, 2019, 08:06 »

As I said they pull the real name from the CID/HID asset file it stores its data over there. Can you just show me what you mean by this Set_01_BA
CID, there is nothing in HID.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 08:09 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 31, 2019, 13:24 »

well then it means the devs have hidden the name in the normal pak files that use the key 0x060309b7ea3db4d87849a4dcd118b0fcd1671b335efbf115ada26ead22c8ac0c
ReallPanda_

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 02, 2019, 05:53 »

Sorry if this question has been asked before many times, but I cant export any emotes? Im trying to export the emotes in Game/Animation/Game/MainPlayer/Emotes
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: September 02, 2019, 09:26 »

Sorry if this question has been asked before many times, but I cant export any emotes? Im trying to export the emotes in Game/Animation/Game/MainPlayer/Emotes
Depending on what uModel version your using, and how your are exporting them,  they should be in either the following locations.

Game/Animation/Game/MainPlayer/Emotes (Then the folder or location you just exported from)

or

Game\Characters\Player\Male\Male_Avg_Base (there will be a PSA of that exported animation in a single file).
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 09:36 by Blenux » Logged

xyperrr

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: September 05, 2019, 06:14 »

Hey, im trying to figure out how to remove the hair from the heads. I wanna pose a renegade raider but cant seem to be able to remove the hair so it doesn't overlap with her hat.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: September 05, 2019, 10:47 »

Hey, im trying to figure out how to remove the hair from the heads. I wanna pose a renegade raider but cant seem to be able to remove the hair so it doesn't overlap with her hat.

Either set hair to Transparent or, Edit Mode hover mouse over any part of the hair mesh, press the L key and delete to remove (then remove hair material after also if needed).

abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 05, 2019, 11:48 »

If you want a easier method you can make a invisible material like a glass and sets its transparency as much transparent you can and it will never appear.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: September 05, 2019, 11:50 »

If you want a easier method you can make a invisible material like a glass and sets its transparency as much transparent you can and it will never appear.

A transparent node does what he needs, but better to remove the mesh so doesn't need to calculate it.

abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: September 06, 2019, 15:05 »

https://imgur.com/gallery/3A4Wyin

I think #2 and #2_A fits Fortnite's style and #1 is like a cool more cartoon-ish post process filter.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: September 06, 2019, 15:13 »

2 characters are missing shadows....

abdumatin

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: September 06, 2019, 15:43 »

2 characters are missing shadows....

I know that is just because I messed up the meshes when importing and the parts dont count it is fixed now Smiley
Jump to: