Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Hoping someone can help find assets that Umodel doesn't  (Read 2223 times)
AJ

View Profile
Hoping someone can help find assets that Umodel doesn't
« on: May 31, 2010, 03:52 »

I hope it's OK if I post this in here, I know this is Unreal Model Viewer forum, but I thought it might be the best place for fans interested in extracting from BioShock, and it's related to BioShock and Unreal extraction.  Who knows, maybe someone can help me, and maybe this information could help someone else trying to extract from another Unreal game.  If this is not OK, you may delete this post, or move it to another forum.

I am not very familiar with Unreal tools, so maybe there is a tool or program you know of that might help me. I wonder if anyone knows how to extract more assets from BioShock games:

- in both BioShock games, the GUI elements such as the HUD images, the audio diary portait images, etc.

- in both BioShock games, all the game text such as subtitles, transcripts of the audio logs, etc. basically, all the text content in the game. I found some text in the .ibf files for the games, but not all of the text.

- in BioShock 2 specifically, text list of all the Security Bot names that get randomly chosen when you summon / hack a bot
Jump to: