March 29, 2024, 14:51
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Xbox Version 2006)  (Read 590 times)
Pepsee

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2018, 14:06 »

Hey, everyone! I've been really digging the really underrated Double Agent (Xbox version) lately. It greatly surpasses the Xbox 360/PS3/PC version in every aspect except graphics and audio quality, however, there are many assets I'd love to rip from it. From textures to models, to maybe even the 3d model of the entire map, this game is packed with a lot of content. Even Sam's models are really awesome and I'd love to port them to Garry's Mod! I uploaded some files that might help us get a grasp on how they are compressed, etc. The audio is stored in files with the following extensions: .SS2, .uax, .LM2, .LS2, .SM2 from what I can see.
Here is a link for the sounds:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g0sgqyqv2h08m3/sounds.rar?dl=0

As for the models, I can only assume they're in the .lin files.
Here is a link for the map/model files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o4d8r17pvzn5xf/Files.rar?dl=0

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to whatever anyone can figure out!  Grin Cheesy

UPDATE!

I have found multiple files stored as: .utx, .lin, .eng, .fra, .deu, as well as in a sound folder: .hds, .uas

I tried opening a .utx file in Umodel and all I managed to do is get this error:
appMalloc:size=1852788229 (total=0 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:1852788229 x 1 <- FString<< <- Name:0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:System/CHU00-i.utx, ver=201/0, game=ue3 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:System/CHU00-i.utx <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=611
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 14:24 by Pepsee » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 14:51 »

UModel doesn't support this game.
Pepsee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 18:36 »

Well, any ideas or suggestions as to how to get a hold of the models or anything?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: