March 29, 2024, 15:09
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Thank You! Amazing! (Small Audio error on few files...) +Maps question  (Read 349 times)
SchoolHomeVR

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2018, 06:06 »

This is actually an incredible tool now that I understand it (how to use it ,.. Smiley  THANK YOU!   Genius.. Amazing.  I got most of the audio I am trying to extract, (I mean without Umaps and the 'scenes' in place I'm still basically starting over, but you are getting me 70% of the way there/  Blueprints are not too hard to re do,.. But the MAPS,  Boy that hurts to not have,.   Anyways,   got most of the Audio, but some few are giving errors,  I thought I would send the error and the files it is complaining about maybe I can help a little that way?  THANKS AGAIN!

ERROR:
UnPackage::Seek64(0x3D8700001802) - not implemented
FByteBulkData::SerializeData <- FByteBulkData::Serialize <- FStreamedAudioChunk<< <- Chunk:4 <- USoundWave::Serialize <- LoadObject:SoundWave'alien_encounter.alien_encounter', pos=5B5, ver=514/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:alien_encounter <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=887

Files:
https://we.tl/t-2rOfV7gB8u

I just tried with build 894 as well, same result (I know that wasn't an audio release just thought I'd try,..)

Any plans of adding UMaps to Umodel? It would be so great to have access to the 'levels' or 'scenes' instead of remaking them all...

THANK YOU!

Do you happen to know someone named Igor Lognikov?  I hired Animators from Russia and the Ukraine for a Playboy TV show I was Technical Director for.. We translated and everything (this was 1990-1993..)   They saw my ad on USENET!  LOL Smiley   I would send them character heads and they would create Morph targets back when everything was hard Smiley  They said I changed their lives, put their kids into college, with the money I sent Smiley I just paid them what was budgeted for the work. But was glad it was so appreciated, made such a positive difference,.  some bratty American would have just complained,.. 'Not enough!'  I do appreciate you and thank you for this amazing toolset of yours!  I hope you can add MAPS someday. BLueprints, probably not possible (though there they are as Uassets, tempting you to HEX them to live@!!!  hehe
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:23 by SchoolHomeVR » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 14:15 »

ERROR:
UnPackage::Seek64(0x3D8700001802) - not implemented
FByteBulkData::SerializeData <- FByteBulkData::Serialize <- FStreamedAudioChunk<< <- Chunk:4 <- USoundWave::Serialize <- LoadObject:SoundWave'alien_encounter.alien_encounter', pos=5B5, ver=514/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:alien_encounter <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=887

Files:
https://we.tl/t-2rOfV7gB8u

I just tried with build 894 as well, same result (I know that wasn't an audio release just thought I'd try,..)
Fixed. Added support for older UE4 streamed sounds.
Any plans of adding UMaps to Umodel? It would be so great to have access to the 'levels' or 'scenes' instead of remaking them all...
No, sorry.
Do you happen to know someone named Igor Lognikov?
No.
I do appreciate you and thank you for this amazing toolset of yours!
You're welcome Smiley
SchoolHomeVR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 02:04 »

Wow!  Fixed the sound problem!  I probably already have the build (894 I think?)  I will re-export the audio Smiley  I am having a pretty major 'materials' problem, but I think it should be a post so will do so, thanks!!  Awesome! Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: