March 28, 2024, 16:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Berkanix  (Read 41384 times)
zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2010, 18:56 »

I did go through the automated patch process and got several copies of all of the files as I did it, and the version of the PCF_Head
file that Gildor has may be slightly different than a vanilla install.

HOWEVER, I do have 3 versions of every game file now and so far every one has worked for me with latest umodel with NO errors at all, including viewing and export. I'm not sure why you are having issues sedante.

I should also note that the patched files are smaller and seem to have lower res normal maps that the unpatched files, so those of you who prefer to export higher quality normal maps might want to stick with the orginal version.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 19:01 by zardalu » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 00:09 »

I have updated umodel to support this problemmatic file. Most probably newer patches for the game will include this modification.
sedante

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 00:33 »

ok now its work Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks
freeway

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2010, 12:38 »

When I try to open Npc01.upk

then:

******** Npc01.upk ********

ERROR: MapTypeName: unknown type 'A1_BloodLandr_Obj_case01_E'
MapTypeName <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UTexture3::Serialize <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'Npc01.T_BloodLand_b01_caseA1_D', pos=43FC9BD, ver=765/0, game=801B <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:BKGame/CookedPC/Packages/Npc/Npc01.upk:0 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

I think it can be  fix?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2010, 14:11 »

I will not update umodel for this game anymore, unless the game will be released (not in alpha/beta stage) or somebody will sponsor this update. It's hard to reverse single game multiple times - every time I need to repeat the whole reversing process.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2010, 20:58 »

yeah it's fat to early in the stage, because it will probably update ALOT before it is really done. I say hold Smiley
Leviathan
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 19:12 »

Look like the login process is tied to a web page, maybe with some kind of plugin, dont know, i have one real account, but the beta ended and i missed the chance to login, then i'm trying to start the editor, via link, but dont work, since look like the exe, wont start without this token or string, generated by the site after you log in.

Any chance to start the editor? Someone still have the dumped or unpacked exe?
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 21:08 »

You seem quite new at this because almost ALL korean games has to be started through the homepage. I know some people have made javascript bypass etc but you have to login within homepage Smiley
Leviathan
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2011, 00:23 »

You seem quite new at this because almost ALL korean games has to be started through the homepage. I know some people have made javascript bypass etc but you have to login within homepage Smiley

In fact im not new, but i left korean beta test for some time, and this is one thing changed, im able to login i have valid account with 1000 cash but the closed beta was ended, i only able to login and when the game start the message about closed beta ended show.

So it is possible to start the editor instead? The exe is packed.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:16 by Leviathan » Logged
Vitani
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2011, 04:39 »

Sorry for the bump but all of the client links are down, anyone know of a working one or the address to the beta installer? Thanks in advance.
Leviathan
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2011, 19:53 »

Sorry for the bump but all of the client links are down, anyone know of a working one or the address to the beta installer? Thanks in advance.

This game is changing alot of times, very heavy work in the original beta, is hard to maintain
Vitani
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2011, 23:07 »

thats just common knowledge, that doesnt really answer the question.
chrrox
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 15:35 »

The game has been cancelled for a complete reworking so i would not post about this for a while.
Vitani
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2011, 20:49 »

still doesnt answer the question.. i asked if there was a client download anywhere, doesnt matter if its the official site or not
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2011, 20:53 »

You should ask such questions somewhere on Berkanix-related Web resources. This place is dedicated to the umodel.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: