March 28, 2024, 21:17
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (NSW)  (Read 1679 times)
chrrox
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2019, 02:11 »

Works with 4.20.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:17 by chrrox » Logged
Demonslayerx8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 04:23 »

any idea what the issue is for the sound?

Package "/TsaGame/Content/Sound/ADV/BGM/ADV_BGM_Battle.uasset": wrong name index 1894482
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=0000055C <- USoundWave::Serialize <- LoadObject:SoundWave'ADV_BGM_Battle.ADV_BGM_Battle', pos=55C, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.20 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ADV_BGM_Battle <- ExportPackages <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=913

edit:
ignore the above, I figured it out, pretty much just adcpm audio files in RIFF format lol
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:14 by Demonslayerx8 » Logged
SmokingKing

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 18:09 »

any idea what the issue is for the sound?

Package "/TsaGame/Content/Sound/ADV/BGM/ADV_BGM_Battle.uasset": wrong name index 1894482
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=0000055C <- USoundWave::Serialize <- LoadObject:SoundWave'ADV_BGM_Battle.ADV_BGM_Battle', pos=55C, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.20 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ADV_BGM_Battle <- ExportPackages <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=913

edit:
ignore the above, I figured it out, pretty much just adcpm audio files in RIFF format lol

hopefully gildor or someone else can answer this.

i got the same issue/error message with exporting sounds. how were you able to get umodel to recognize the .uexp file?  the bulk of the .uasset files are in the .uexp files. whats the procedure to convert uexp to riff wave file?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 18:32 »

UModel crashes with exporting sound because it is either in customized format, or you're using wrong engine version.
SmokingKing

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 00:03 »

UModel crashes with exporting sound because it is either in customized format, or you're using wrong engine version.

hmm. i unpacked the pak using 4.20 and selected 4.20 in umodel. i am able to view character models and their animations in umodel just fine as they dont have the uexp extension

mainly the sound folder has split .uasset/.uexp files. are these files supposed to be merged back into an .uasset file? thank you gildor for the response

bobdol2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 06:37 »

https://store.steampowered.com/app/961490/Travis_Strikes_Again_No_More_Heroes_Complete_Edition/ Version: 4.21, Animations work great, Some textures display weird.

* NMHTTA.PNG (241.47 KB, 1920x1036 - viewed 274 times.)
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: