March 28, 2024, 23:04
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Ace Combat 7  (Read 4683 times)
Megalith9

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 19:55 »

@Megalith9: I've updated specific build with better support for PS4 textures, try it.

You saved me a lot, thank you so much!!!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2022, 22:55 »

Test build with support for PC version is added to the archive in base post (thanks to atenfyr for decryption scheme).

Update: Test build is now more or less fixed, batch operations like scan or export should work properly. Also it's possible to open already extracted assets from PC version with it. Though there may be some issues if extracted assets are already decrypted, just use usual build for them.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 00:25 by spiritovod » Logged
PupsikFS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2023, 03:33 »

Hi Guys!
I am trying to import a model into blender. But I can't figure out what the procedure is.

I tried to open .uasset and .ubulk files in the Unreal Engine 4.18, but unreal engine  says that it's "unknown extension uasset".

I tried to unpack these files and in Quickbms with unreal_tournament_4.bms  PC version and PS version. But I could not open these files .uasset in the Unreal Engine 4.18 and Unreal Engine 5 to convert later to FBX.

But I found some planes in GTA 5 mods. How can I do this and get 3D models of planes and buildings from the game?
beastcarbon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2023, 16:14 »

Since the game is not in the compatibility table yet due to custom encryption on PC, I've checked PS4 version and apparently it's not encrypted.  

UE4 version: 4.18

Skeletal meshes, animations and textures works fine with the latest umodel build (1527 at the moment). Some materials are custom. Static meshes works fine with specific umodel build (link, updated) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version.

Update: Specific build is updated with better support for PS4 textures.
Update 2: Specific build is updated to 64-bit version to avoid certain crashes.
Update 3: Separate build with support for PC version is added to the archive (thanks to atenfyr for decryption scheme).

When I download the ps4 ace combat game, I get a .pkg file. I use this specific umodel version that you provided and I select "Unreal Engine 4.18" option along with "PS4" platform. Umodel gives me something along the lines of "pkg too large, skipped".
Can you give me some pointers on how to access the game files? Thank you Smiley
:Dim0s

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2023, 17:14 »

When I download the ps4 ace combat game, I get a .pkg file. I use this specific umodel version that you provided and I select "Unreal Engine 4.18" option along with "PS4" platform. Umodel gives me something along the lines of "pkg too large, skipped".
Can you give me some pointers on how to access the game files? Thank you Smiley

1 - unpack this .pkg (this is PS4 package, not UE!) - using for example PS4-PKG-Tool, ps4-pkg-viewer or OpenOrbis-PS4-Toolchain.
2 - open the unpacked files in the UE Viewer program
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: