March 29, 2024, 05:22
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Supercross 2 Error  (Read 839 times)
ThatColorTeal

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2019, 08:57 »

Kept getting the following fatal error the past few days. Umodel was working fine before but after I extracted files from another game this started popping up. Anybody know how to fix it?
Error seeking to position 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA
FFileReader::Serialize:File=pakchunk18-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FPakVFS::ReadDirectory <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks/pakchunk18-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory:dir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks <- Main:umodel_build=920
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 09:32 »

I've updated umodel to collect more information in a case of crash. Please try again and put an error message here.
ThatColorTeal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 00:57 »

assertion failed: HeaderOffset >= 0

FPakVFS::ReadDirectory:PakVer=0 <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks/pakchunk18-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory:dir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks <- Main:umodel_build=922
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 08:26 »

File "pakchunk18-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak" is too small.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 08:46 »

I suggest you redownload the game.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Rainman29

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 15:39 »

I am Getting this same issue. Can anyone assist on what this might be? Any help would be appreciated.

Fatal Error

Error seeking to position 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA

FFileReader::Serialize:File=pakchunk20-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FPakVFS::ReadDirectory <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile:G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks/pakchunk20-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory:dir=G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2\supercross2\Content\Paks <- Main:umodel_build=920
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 15:41 »

What size of the pakchunk20-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak file?
Rainman29

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 16:19 »

1 KB
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 16:24 »

Could you send it to me? I'd like to see if this is a VALID EMPTY pak file, or something bad.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 17:36 »

Mines 2kb.

All is in it is DummyCompound_DLC.umap

Blender + Linux User Here.
Rainman29

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 19:27 »

I think I got it figured out. Thank you for your assistance!!!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 19:46 »

What about putting a short description - what was wrong? You're second who asking about the same problem, and such problem wasn't mentioned for any other game.
Rainman29

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2019, 03:03 »

If you are trying to access the pakchunck folders that contain the content (gear, bikes, helmets, and boots) in Supercross 2....

I originally thought you were supposed to open Umodel, click on the 3 little dots to start to navigate your path....then navigate all the way into your supercross 2 folder where the packs are saved. This is incorrect.

Before you open Umodel...You must first navigate to your supercross 2 folder where the paks are saved, open it and copy the.    pakchunk-0WindowsNoEditor.pak    file. COPY...NOT CUT... This file will be fairly large compared to the rest..mine is 7,200,000kb...
Then paste that file in a new folder (with whatever name you like) saved to you desk top, or maybe a different hard drive or somthing.

Then open Umodel and use the same 3 little dots tab to navigate to the place you saved your new folder...then click on the pakchunk file you saved and you are in...
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: