March 28, 2024, 15:02
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Im new to all of this but i keep getting this error on blade and soul  (Read 2274 times)
Boom

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2019, 16:56 »

Access violation (C0000005) at umodel.exe+0x35770
UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:00033890 <- ExportPackages <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=980

i dunno how to fix this can anyone help?
plz use as simple of words as possible again i am new to this
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 17:19 »

Record a video please, where I'll see the problem.
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 18:06 »

Record a video please, where I'll see the problem.
it normal sir Blade and Soul Cant not load x 30000 file in umodel will got error woring perfect by selete 100 - 300 file for load
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 18:21 »

https://youtu.be/mXl3HwZDpxA heres the video Im also uploading a shorter one maybe it will help more. Update: heres the other video https://youtu.be/IuRAEOyzWJA
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 18:29 by Boom » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 18:48 »

I have no idea ... Would that happen also if you'll export meshes as psk (not gltf)? Could you also track how much memory umodel is using during export, and check if you have enough disk space?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 18:51 »

Also, may be it crashes with some particular file? May be something is corrupted?
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 18:53 »

yea i can do that tonight... if you dont mind waiting ill update this post with a video of it
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 19:01 »

Sure, not a problem.
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 19:27 »

i Desided  to do it anyway...i'm not very good with computers this is the first time i ever owned one i've had it for a year...also i have only had internet for a year too i lack experience and common knowledge that most have. i apologize if i'm hard to work with or help. https://youtu.be/s9OE3UwXA4E i think this is what you asked me to do yes?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 19:30 by Boom » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 19:32 »

Damn ... I still have no idea. Probably umodel's memory got corrupted somewhere. Where could I download the game? (to not install, but just get all upk files)
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 19:40 »

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/download/ this is where u can dl the game. i remember reading something you said about mmos updating and breaking it but a guy said he was able to rip the things i want with umodel and he had them up for dl but he took them down... it was not that long ago ether
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 19:43 by Boom » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 20:30 »

I've installed their "NC Launcher". For installation, it requires registration. Created an account, but stuck with "your account requires verification" - a verification email didn't go to my email box, neither in "inbox" nor to "spam". Sigh, removing the launcher ...
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 20:36 »

it takes awhile with ncsoft i can make u a temp account if u would like?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 20:57 »

Let's return to this later ... Actually I'm not bothering about B&S, however the error you have is something what shouldn't normally happen. Even if data is corrupted or incompatible with umodel, crash should be different.
Did you try umodel with other games? Can you play with part of files (copy them somewhere and try to reproduce)? May be it would be possible to narrow issue to a few files, so you'd be able to send them to me?

I'd do that:
1. copy all upk files to some location A
2. try opening them there - may be crash will disappear (i.e. it's a location-specific bug)
3. if still crashing, move half of files to another folder (B), and try reproducing the bug with files which left
4. if crash is still here - cut half again; if crash disappeared - try doing the same with location B
5. and so on ...

I understand that this is a lot of hand work, but may be it's better than nothing? And if you'd be able to narrow the bug, I'd be able to fix it.
Boom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 21:02 »

aye can do ill narrow it down...all i know so far is that is happens with alot of the files that contain skeletal meshs but not all of em i will send them when i narrow them down

From the video I see "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC", I've tried to copy my files there, and didn't get any error extracting. Still no idea why it crashed.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 20:33 by Gildor » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: