March 29, 2024, 18:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Draugen  (Read 1043 times)
GHFear

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 17:48 »

I looked at the cracked exe of Draugen and the stock one and saw that the cracked one ran without the encryption.
So I figured it must be something simple.
Then I tried running the game in a debugger with the original exe, but since I don't own it on steam, it opened steam up and asked me to buy it.
So I came to think about atom0s tool "steamless".
I downloaded that and ran the executable through it to remove the steamstub DRM.
Then I looked at the exe again and this time it was decrypted/un-DRM'd and looked fine for running in the debugger.
So then I just ran it in the debugger and this time it got to and past the PAKhandling function.
Now I knew it was properly working, so I ran it through my AES tool, which gave me the key.

AES Key and UE4 Modding commissions:
https://bit.ly/31PFc3i
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 18:13 »

I looked at the cracked exe of Draugen and the stock one and saw that the cracked one ran without the encryption.
So I figured it must be something simple.
Then I tried running the game in a debugger with the original exe, but since I don't own it on steam, it opened steam up and asked me to buy it.
So I came to think about atom0s tool "steamless".
I downloaded that and ran the executable through it to remove the steamstub DRM.
Then I looked at the exe again and this time it was decrypted/un-DRM'd and looked fine for running in the debugger.
So then I just ran it in the debugger and this time it got to and past the PAKhandling function.
Now I knew it was properly working, so I ran it through my AES tool, which gave me the key.
Are very cool, I see you helping alot on Zenhax forums, awesome stuff.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 23:44 »

Thank you to all helpers. You're the best, people. Also I can confirm that game fully supported on 4.20 engine version. Textures, animations and all the models are good.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 01:26 by Suslik » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: