March 28, 2024, 17:20
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night  (Read 1894 times)
venturion

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2019, 16:24 »

https://store.steampowered.com/app/692850/Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Night/

Everything works

Krauser Kahn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 18:36 »

Everything works except for audio files.
Music/Sound seem to come in two formats: ".awb" which you can play in Eternity Audio Tool just fine, no problems there, and ".uasset" which gives error when extracting with Umodel. The background music is available in ".awb" and in ".uasset". Sound effects, however, seems to only come in the ".uasset" format, when trying to extract them nothing happens and log reads:

Is it because Umodel doesn't support whatever it is inside yet or because the actual sound files are not in there? If not there, I don't know where else they can be, I scanned the files for more ".awb" files but there are none.

There's a lot of ".uasset" files in the "Sound/se" folder that are only 1KB (maybe just a CUE redirecting to actual sound file) and some others that are much larger meaning that any kind of sound should actually be inside, but these also doesn't extract.

Any ideas?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 19:38 »

I think you're expecting to get wave file from any object which name contains word "Sound"? The object you're trying to extract is not a sound. For sounds, it should have name "SoundWave".
Krauser Kahn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 02:34 »

I think you're expecting to get wave file from any object which name contains word "Sound"? The object you're trying to extract is not a sound. For sounds, it should have name "SoundWave".
Thanks for your input! I'm going nuts trying to find where actually are those sound files. It's because the only reference to sound files in the game's files is in the "Content/Core/Audio" folder, which hosts three other folders "bgm", "se" and "Event". Inside these three folders, there are only .uasset files of various sizes and this is the content inside:

Is there any way to search for just 'Wave' files in all the game's content? I tried ticking the Sound class before scanning, but didn't work, it still shows packages with textures, models and the such. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 09:28 »

Is there any way to search for just 'Wave' files in all the game's content? I tried ticking the Sound class before scanning, but didn't work, it still shows packages with textures, models and the such. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong.
There's no special functionality in UI for sounds.
fatihG_

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 07:00 »

Hi,

I came here to ask about exactly that.

When unpacking the .pak, like stated before, we get a few .awb files which contain mainly Background music.

Then there are a bunch of .uassets for sound effects and voice lines.
95% of the .uassets seem to be cue files and are 1kb each. but a fair bit of them are well over 1kb.

The Devs are using the Criware plugin for audio.
Would this be why Umodel isnt able to export anything from the 'SoundAtom' files?

I'm sure this isn't the right place to ask about this, but does anyone know how to deal with Criware sound?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 10:13 »

Would this be why Umodel isnt able to export anything from the 'SoundAtom' files?
UModel exports objects which is KNOWS. "SoundAtom" doesn't exist in UE4.
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 12:12 »

Can you just open the PAK? Why do I need a key when I open it?

Does anybody know the key to the game?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 21:09 »

@zxhxy: You're doing something wrong, since latest PC version (1.17) is not encrypted, and still fully compatible with umodel, it seems nothing has changed since the first post.
zxhxy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 09:06 »

@zxhxy: You're doing something wrong, since latest PC version (1.17) is not encrypted, and still fully compatible with umodel, it seems nothing has changed since the first post.
Thank you very much for your reply. It is really normal after I try another version.
pmcthor777

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 02:17 »

Hi,

When I try to extract textures from the latest version v1.30 (UE 4.27), I received this error message:

'VirtualTextures are not supported'

I'm using the latest Win32 version of uModel Viewer, dated March 25, 2022.

How can I extract the textures? Thanks
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 02:18 by pmcthor777 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 04:06 »

@pmcthor777: Version 1.30 is using 4.22 engine, hence the error. With proper engine version set, everything is still supported.
pmcthor777

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 20:09 »

I see, thanks for the reply!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: