March 28, 2024, 22:46
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Blue Protocol  (Read 7731 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 13:14 »

This is explained in "Board Rules" topic.
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 00:43 »

where can i find the characters assets? Body , Head , Hair.
Darko

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 09:17 »

where can i find the characters assets? Body , Head , Hair.

In the character folder.

Edit:

I can open textures in umodel using UE 2.24 but when I try to open a skeletal mesh using npc's umodel says that the model has no lods:

For enemies I got this:

FPakFile::Serialize:file=/Game/Character/Enemy/E000_00/Model/SK_CH_E000_00.uexp <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:1/5 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'SK_CH_E000_00.SK_CH_E000_00', pos=4ED5, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.24 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SK_CH_E000_00 <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1183

And Character:

FPakFile::Serialize:file=/Game/Character/Creation/F300/Upper/F300_bdu_naked/Model/SK_CH_F300_bdu_naked.uexp <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:2/5 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'SK_CH_F300_bdu_naked.SK_CH_F300_bdu_naked', pos=3A63, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.24 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SK_CH_F300_bdu_naked <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey:key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1183
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:37 by Darko » Logged
Mjchele

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 12:43 »

hi,
i am working with a team that is trying to mimic blue protocol servers. However, to do this we need the packets captured during the CBT period. We already have almost all packets except one called "pre_join_client.json". If anyone wants to help us can contact me on discord: Michele 月#9955
jericho777

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 17:15 »

any download link please
ghost

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 18:35 »

Who can share the client of this game Tongue
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 20:47 »

All meshes and animations works fine with specific umodel build from this topic, you need to use game specific override option. Note that some meshes are using skeletons, which are not linked to any existing animation for whatever reason. Also, vertex colors values may be incorrect, since the game is using two color vertex buffers at once and only the second one is used in the workaround (since I have no idea how it works in general). If you're experienced 3D modeler and you're sure that things should look different upon export or in third-party apps (like Blender), contact me for some tests.

Update: I've found the difference between two meshes types and updated specific build - now it should handle all assets within the same override option. Don't forget to check if you're using the updated build before submitting possible issues.

Update 2: Specific build now supports custom materials to a certain extent. Note that upon export you will get all submeshes (like intended by the game), including those for outlines - while in the viewer they will be ignored for more convenient previewing.

Update 3: Specific build is updated with support for latest game version (there are two override options now).

* Clipboard10.jpg (106.2 KB, 2543x1238 - viewed 665 times.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 16:59 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 04:52 »

Specific build in the post above updated, now it should handle all assets within the same override settings (previous version could crash on different type of skeletal meshes).
jericho777

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2021, 22:44 »

can someone reupload guys?
Boboboy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 10:46 »

I would be happy if someone shared the game client with me, too.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2021, 21:51 »

Specific build replaced with the one with support for custom materials. Though I don't have full client at the moment and test was done only on a few samples, so if you'll see some really strange looking materials or models, please let me know.
LucasM

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2022, 15:26 »

hi,
i am working with a team that is trying to mimic blue protocol servers. However, to do this we need the packets captured during the CBT period. We already have almost all packets except one called "pre_join_client.json". If anyone wants to help us can contact me on discord: Michele 月#9955

Are you still there man? I need to know if you succeeded, trying to do the same on my side, but I need the packets captured during CBT. I sent you a request on Discord.

can someone reupload guys?

Sure (latest CBT):

https://mega.nz/file/ucJzHA7C#Ch7MMjcKQJzJUG4Ypg0YKsmYywqFBcjZqva4batc7J0

or

https://anonymshare.com/DVa1/blue-protocol7z.001
https://anonymshare.com/01dn/blue-protocol7z.002
https://anonymshare.com/xNzo/blue-protocol7z.003

hex key: 0x42163963B2E095A8D673B48B703B6DE016FE4DC36E0796CC14531C8DAE87E4BC
base64: QhY5Y7LglajWc7SLcDtt4Bb+TcNuB5bMFFMcja6H5Lw=

Put that in a json file:

Code:
{
   "$types": {
      "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+CryptoSettings, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "1",
      "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+EncryptionKey, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "2",
      "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+SigningKeyPair, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "3",
      "UnrealBuildTool.EncryptionAndSigning+SigningKey, UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null": "4"
   },
   "$type": "1",
   "EncryptionKey": {
      "$type": "2",
      "Name": "null",
      "Guid": "null",
      "Key": "QhY5Y7LglajWc7SLcDtt4Bb+TcNuB5bMFFMcja6H5Lw="
   },
   "SigningKey": null,
   "bEnablePakSigning": true,
   "bEnablePakIndexEncryption": true,
   "bEnablePakIniEncryption": true,
   "bEnablePakUAssetEncryption": true,
   "bEnablePakFullAssetEncryption": false,
   "bDataCryptoRequired": true,
   "PakEncryptionRequired": true,
   "PakSigningRequired": true,
   "SecondaryEncryptionKeys": [

]
}

And then open line command to execute the following (just update your path to match the UE engine path, your Blue protocol directory and the extracted directory) :

Code:
"G:\UE_4.23\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealPak.exe" C:\Users\USER\BLUEPROTOCOL\BLUEPROTOCOL\BLUEPROTOCOL\Content\Paks\pakchunk100-WindowsNoEditor.pak -Extract C:\Users\USER\BLUEPROTOCOL\Extracted -CryptoKeys="crypto.json"

You can do a quick batch script to unpack easily the all pak files
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 15:31 by LucasM » Logged
LucasM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2022, 16:11 »

Who can share the client of this game Tongue
Share in the post above. If there are some motivated people to work on it, reach to me we can do a discord server
LucasM

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2022, 21:08 »

Game standalone release: https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=118908

If u want to have somefun, it allows to play the character creation + tuto + u can visit city/field beat mob (in city/field u don't have your chara, it's default one, we still lack of info about how it works, we are working on it, but at least it allows u to fight and visit the map ^^). U can share, I don't care, only binaries. Follow the readme
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 13:07 by LucasM » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2023, 20:38 »

Specific build mentioned above is updated with support for latest game version (which is on 4.27 at the moment), which affects static meshes, as skeletal meshes works fine even with official build unlike before. There are two override options now, for older versions and for more recent ones.

Note that most player animations are retargeted through different skeleton than used by meshes. You can use SK_CH_baseskeleton mesh to export most player animations.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 22:30 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: