Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [PS4] The Inpatient  (Read 661 times)
gep5

View Profile
Re: [PS4] The Inpatient
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 22:16 »

@gep5: It's already fixed in updated 1436 build, redownload it from the site. Also, don't forget to disable Morph Targets option on umodel startup, according to the posts above it's required for proper game support. And Platform option should be set to PS4 for proper textures support.

Thanks, but I already have build 1436. Morph targets are also disabled and PS4 is selected Sad
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 22:26 »

If it still crashes with new UModel build, there definitely should be a different error message. The previous message exactly matched the bug which has been fixed an hour ago.
BTW there could be mess with a build number, it might be not changed. So if you didn't redownload UModel over past hour, do this.
gep5

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 00:02 »

Thanks, downloading the latest version fixed the issue. There must be problem with version numbering though as it didn't change when I upgraded.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 00:10 »

Version (build number) is not changed until I do commit to Github. Seems there was an issue - I've made changes for Dauntless this morning, and didn't commit because there was a modification of just 1 line of code.
Jump to: