March 29, 2024, 03:03
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: BlueProtocol: Serializing behind stopper  (Read 3866 times)
Kyojuni

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2020, 05:42 »

Hi, I've used the software several times to view files or extract templates from several games. However, not long ago I was able to find the key to BlueProtocol, but some files don't want to open with the model viewer.
The UE4 version used is 4.20, as you can see below, with the models in the environment folder which are the gameobjects of the map it works perfectly :

but with models such as monsters, characters, weapons, etc... the model viewer crashes instantly and gives me this error :

FFileReader::Serialize:File=SK_CH_cmn_Ani_00_00.uexp <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem_Legacy <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/5 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'SK_CH_cmn_Ani_00_00.SK_CH_cmn_Ani_00_00', pos=42973, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.20 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SK_CH_cmn_Ani_00_00 <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=1168

(I've already tried to make it work with all versions of UE4 and it always gives me an error)
mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 06:38 »

Perhaps the game just has a custom version of skeletal models and nothing can be done.

MARK2580
Kyojuni

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 19:10 »

Perhaps the game just has a custom version of skeletal models and nothing can be done.

Humm, i don't understand. So the game use 4.20 but Skeletal models use an another version of UE4 ?
mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 01:46 »

Humm, i don't understand. So the game use 4.20 but Skeletal models use an another version of UE4 ?
Not. I mean that some developers change the format of the model itself, Umodel supports only standard Unreal Engine formats. Most often, developers somehow modify static meshes.

MARK2580
Kyojuni

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 06:19 »

Oh okay i see now, and do you know if there is a nanother software/way to open those models instead of using Umodel ?
mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 21:10 »

Oh okay i see now, and do you know if there is a nanother software/way to open those models instead of using Umodel ?
Unfortunately, this program is unique. I myself would be glad to find something else.

MARK2580
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: