March 19, 2024, 14:11
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: UModel does not open new Lineage 2 packages  (Read 3816 times)
babyjason
L2tool User

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2021, 14:26 »

scalpers are upset that umodel is free for now and can be used by tons of people to mod their favorite clients.
moonpaladin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2021, 23:39 »

Hello! I'm trying to open the .ukx packages from animation folder of Lineage 2 PC version (https://www.lineage2.com/) and get this error, anyone knows how to fix it? or I'm doing something wrong?.Thanks in advance.

* error.png (16.82 KB, 546x241 - viewed 165 times.)
L2Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2022, 15:45 »

I really do not understand the interest to this very old game with poor graphics, I don't feel that it "must be supported". There's another similar game....

NANI Huh??!!!!!!

There is just no game like Lineage 2.
Even NCSoft is trying hard to remake that game they have no clue what they are doing, they published so many new crap even decided to go on mobile platform while their entire player base was on pc, their last hope was to restore the old classic game as it was in the begining, desperately hoping their cash cow would loot more milk, but no one wants to play this old crap.

Only hope is i remake this game myself on ue5 !! Im going to remodel all these characters if they wont !!

I sure apreciate that GLTF exporter, all hail Gildor, hhhhh.
This game will never die, thanks to umodel.  grin
Only thing is i had to find some private server game files, cause official one is not compatible, its not like they updated anything. They dont even try, you know what it takes 5 minutes to export a full character from L2 to unreal engine, including animations, and making a playable blueprint would take an hour or so, and since they all share the same anims, its matter of days to clone the entire game. Then they would update character models one by one and publish weekly updates. They simply wont give a fk at this point.

This may be the only game where people remade the entire server including full database of items, loots, navigation, etc. rofl.
Over the years (15!!!) i come back from time to time, and see people building new tools, even some russian guy replicated the entire map in ue4, ad he makes his own models, hahaha. dont expect this game to die anytime soon.

I havent found a single game where you have to throw 10 mortal blows and it misses 9 times and hit only one time. But when it lands bro, you can feel the enemy's pain ouch.  evil

babyjason
L2tool User

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2022, 12:11 »

I really do not understand the interest to this very old game with poor graphics, I don't feel that it "must be supported". There's another similar game....

NANI Huh??!!!!!!

There is just no game like Lineage 2.
Even NCSoft is trying hard to remake that game they have no clue what they are doing, they published so many new crap even decided to go on mobile platform while their entire player base was on pc, their last hope was to restore the old classic game as it was in the begining, desperately hoping their cash cow would loot more milk, but no one wants to play this old crap.

Only hope is i remake this game myself on ue5 !! Im going to remodel all these characters if they wont !!

I sure apreciate that GLTF exporter, all hail Gildor, hhhhh.
This game will never die, thanks to umodel.  grin
Only thing is i had to find some private server game files, cause official one is not compatible, its not like they updated anything. They dont even try, you know what it takes 5 minutes to export a full character from L2 to unreal engine, including animations, and making a playable blueprint would take an hour or so, and since they all share the same anims, its matter of days to clone the entire game. Then they would update character models one by one and publish weekly updates. They simply wont give a fk at this point.

This may be the only game where people remade the entire server including full database of items, loots, navigation, etc. rofl.
Over the years (15!!!) i come back from time to time, and see people building new tools, even some russian guy replicated the entire map in ue4, ad he makes his own models, hahaha. dont expect this game to die anytime soon.

I havent found a single game where you have to throw 10 mortal blows and it misses 9 times and hit only one time. But when it lands bro, you can feel the enemy's pain ouch.  evil

you simply export with umodel animation/mesh and import to unreal editor 5? looks amazing , how about textures?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: