March 28, 2024, 21:43
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Granblue Fantasy: Versus (PC)  (Read 9042 times)
Andree

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2020, 20:51 »

The game is out now today for PC on Steam, so what version of unreal engine 4 is used for this game? If the files in the archive are encrypted, post a sample of encrypted files into this thread.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1090630/Granblue_Fantasy_Versus
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 13:50 by Gildor » Logged
sneakyerz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 23:37 »

The game is running UE 4.21, I still haven't found the AES Key, but someone told me that we can find the AES key for decrypction with an hex editor in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Granblue Fantasy Versus\RED\Binaries\Win64\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe"
chrrox
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 03:03 »

Granblue Fantasy Versus 0x2A472D4B6150645367566B597033733676397924423F4528482B4D6251655468
LoveConcept

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 21:26 »

I'm running into an issue with the UVs for some of these models, they seem to be stretched all to one corner or attached (unnaturally?) to each other. Is it just me?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 21:39 by LoveConcept » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 22:43 »

I saw many strange UVs over various meshes. This usually happens if UVs aren't used for mapping texture, but used of something else in shader math.
qaz1973825

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2020, 11:03 »

Does the animation work?
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 14:09 »

everything works but u hv to manually export the real textures
but the models are not that good as expected , they use shader to make them look really good in game just like GGXrd
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2020, 19:33 »

Seems like gltf needs to be used for this game since normal data is required for the cell shading...
Hyary

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 07:24 »

I've been trying to mod the texture of Narmaya but I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I've been trying to follow a video tutorial from Dragon Ball FighterZ, but it always end up like this:

I noticed that there's 3 files ".uasset, .ubulk, .uexp", also in the video these files are there, but when I cook the content it only creates a .uasset.
I'm new to this so I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Andree

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 16:24 »

Does the animation work?
The animations do work but I haven't tested every animation in the files of the game.
GHFear

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 23:51 »

I've been trying to mod the texture of Narmaya but I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I've been trying to follow a video tutorial from Dragon Ball FighterZ, but it always end up like this:

I noticed that there's 3 files ".uasset, .ubulk, .uexp", also in the video these files are there, but when I cook the content it only creates a .uasset.
I'm new to this so I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

You need to turn on/off the "Event Driven Loader" in project settings. Search for it in the settings in the Editor.
Then it will work. Good luck!

PS: If that's not the issue, then make sure you're taking the files from the "Project/Saved/Cooked" folder and not the "Project/Content" folder.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 23:54 by GHFear » Logged

AES Key and UE4 Modding commissions:
https://bit.ly/31PFc3i
Hyary

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2020, 00:53 »

You need to turn on/off the "Event Driven Loader" in project settings. Search for it in the settings in the Editor.
Then it will work. Good luck!

PS: If that's not the issue, then make sure you're taking the files from the "Project/Saved/Cooked" folder and not the "Project/Content" folder.

Thanks a lot! I was really taking the files from the wrong folder LMAO
RYUKIunreal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 03:23 »

everything works but u hv to manually export the real textures
but the models are not that good as expected , they use shader to make them look really good in game just like GGXrd

(Sorry if I already posted something like this. The message doesn't appear for me)
What do the "Real" textures look like? I've only gotten this kind of texture so far. How do I extract the UV_mapped textures?
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 16:27 »

All the textures are pretty much flat colours. theres a lot of special shader effects used afaik.
CosmicDreams

Pak chunky.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 19:43 »

Seems skeletal meshes broke at some point...

Code:
Property DefaultValue expected type bool but read int
ReadProperty:(UMaterialExpressionStaticBoolParameter.DefaultValue, TagPos=1F800) <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:MaterialExpressionStaticBoolParameter'M_Chara_Outline_GF.MaterialExpressionStaticSwitchParameter_14', pos=1F81A, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.21 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:HMN_body <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=1224
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: