March 29, 2024, 01:19
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 51887 times)
DAce

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2022, 14:23 »

VALORANT is on UE 4.26 as of today (5.03 patch).

I've tried using umodel_build=1594-floxay but when I choose Valorant in Game, I get the fatal error "assertion failed: Pos >= 0 $ Pos < Info -> UncompressedSize. I've tried using UE 4.26 in the drop down menu as well, but then I get Allocation: Bad Memory Size. I've also tried it on previous build 1587 but still the same..

Am I doing something wrong? I'm still pretty new to this.

Thank you
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2022, 14:31 »

I've tried using umodel_build=1594-floxay [...]
Use the most recent version (should be 1599-floxay) or just the one @spiritovod linked on the previous page.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:36 by floxay » Logged
DAce

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2022, 14:38 »

I've tried using umodel_build=1594-floxay but when I choose Valorant in Game, I get the fatal error "assertion failed: Pos >= 0 $ Pos < Info -> UncompressedSize. I've tried using UE 4.26 in the drop down menu as well, but then I get Allocation: Bad Memory Size. I've also tried it on previous build 1587 but still the same..

Am I doing something wrong? I'm still pretty new to this.

Thank you
Use the most recent version (should be 1599-floxay) or just the one @spiritovod linked on the previous page.

Ah right, I tried ACL earlier but I guess I didn't try the most updated version. I think I got it to work now, thank you! I didn't know there was the recent 1599-floxay version, couldn't see from the link in github.
Makiverem69

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2022, 21:39 »

Okay, so I've tried this, and I'm lazy to see the previous posts, and my english is bad, but I've got this:

FPakFile::Seek: file=/Game/Characters/Wushu/S0/3P/Models/TP_Wushu_S0_Skelmesh.uexp <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/4 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'TP_Wushu_S0_Skelmesh.TP_Wushu_S0_Skelmesh', pos=B68A4, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=valorant <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Characters/Wushu/S0/3P/Models/TP_Wushu_S0_Skelmesh.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1594-floxay

How can I fix it?!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2022, 22:16 »

I'm lazy to see the previous posts
It can't be helped then, because your issue was already solved in posts above (right on this page). 
Ninski

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2022, 20:33 »

@spiritovod I am having trouble with Umodel valorant v3. I go to export an asset from the PAK folder in valorant using the umodel valorant v3, and the files im trying to export are not actually exporting to the folder. I am getting a message that reads: "...has wrong ComporessedTrackOffsets..." what do I do?Huh?? if you would rather chat for a couple minutes, my discord is Ninski#6595. Thank you very much my man
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2022, 21:33 »

@Ninski: Those named builds are already deprecated, which was already explained on previous page and base post. You need to use more generic one from this topic now, which has game specific override option (unreal 4 -> valorant).
Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2022, 19:39 »

Hi all. Is there a way to make .uasset files work in the UE4 engine itself? I extracted all the .uasset files and threw them into an empty UE4 project, but apart from the empty folders, I didn’t get anything (
I saw above that someone already asked a similar question and it was sent to the FAQ page. But I didn't find any information there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 09:49 by Jeep » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2022, 14:56 »

@Jeep: It's not possible, because engine doesn't understand cooked assets as-is and also because the game is using custom engine.
Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2022, 15:38 »

@Jeep: It's not possible, because engine doesn't understand cooked assets as-is and also because the game is using custom engine.
Is there any way to extract all the models, materials and animations at once, for import into UE4 without 3d max?
And it would be great to extract the whole cards.
sssxtander123

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2022, 16:04 »

[/quote]
I can't find this version anywhere. Can I have this Mr.Floxay ?
1599-floxay
Richtoveen

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2022, 16:43 »

Actually it is possible. until 4.24 you can load every asset that doesn't have coding involved. after 4.24 you'd have to figure out how to change more stuff in the engine to load it, iirc they removed 4 bytes from the assets which makes it not possible to load current versions, but that should be easy to fix.

You can load meshes,maps,animations (even additives),AI Trees and everything else that doesnt have a blueprint in it (Widget,BP,AnimBP)
Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2022, 17:24 »

Actually it is possible. until 4.24 you can load every asset that doesn't have coding involved. after 4.24 you'd have to figure out how to change more stuff in the engine to load it, iirc they removed 4 bytes from the assets which makes it not possible to load current versions, but that should be easy to fix.

You can load meshes,maps,animations (even additives),AI Trees and everything else that doesnt have a blueprint in it (Widget,BP,AnimBP)
Are there really no people who would pursue the same goal as me? Thanks for the info, it gives hope. But it's really difficult for me to restore 4 bytes) I know UE and BP well. But C++ or other languages ​​are beyond me. How can I recover these 4 bytes?))
Richtoveen

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2022, 17:49 »

Are there really no people who would pursue the same goal as me? Thanks for the info, it gives hope. But it's really difficult for me to restore 4 bytes) I know UE and BP well. But C++ or other languages ​​are beyond me. How can I recover these 4 bytes?))
Well you can take a look at UEViewer SC and CUE4Parse SC to figure out how they did it..

UEViewer = https://github.com/floxay/UEViewer/blob/de58dfee61897d51091d9c88fa6f0181ec8cad07/Unreal/UnrealPackage/UnPackage4.cpp#L197

CUE4Parse = https://github.com/FabianFG/CUE4Parse/blob/19dfffa9e55d0951e7da75789e65c8c4e6e62a3e/CUE4Parse/UE4/Objects/UObject/FPackageFileSummary.cs#L242

Idk how hard it will be to load it in-engine since it needs to load engine content .uassets aswell which have unchanged bytes so idk
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2022, 18:00 »

I can't find this version anywhere. Can I have this Mr.Floxay ?
1599-floxay

https://github.com/floxay/UEViewer/raw/main/umodel.exe
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: