Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 52758 times)
floxay

View Profile
Re: Valorant
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2021, 01:22 »

Thanks! Is it possible to import the world material with this? I've been looking with it but I can't even seem to figure out where the textures are stored

no, check out https://github.com/luvyana/val-scripts
if you have further questions please DM me or open a post in the corresponding topic
Stallone

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2021, 23:52 »

Hi, is it possible that some audio files are server based? I am trying to export (which gives me 0/0 and exports nothing in the console by the way) from Wwise folder but I can't find. I'm looking for BlastX finisher sounds but that skin seems to be missing in the list. Since I can't manage to export because I'm noob, is there a working way to convert .uasset .uexp to wav or something?

Thanks in advance
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2021, 00:53 »

Hi, is it possible that some audio files are server based? I am trying to export (which gives me 0/0 and exports nothing in the console by the way) from Wwise folder but I can't find. I'm looking for BlastX finisher sounds but that skin seems to be missing in the list. Since I can't manage to export because I'm noob, is there a working way to convert .uasset .uexp to wav or something?

Umodel does not support wwise, fmodel does
BlastX is called "URF" internally, if you open up the corresponding asset you will see 2 wwise mediaIDs for the finisher
Stallone

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2021, 00:54 »

Umodel does not support wwise, fmodel does
BlastX is called "URF" internally, if you open up the corresponding asset you will see 2 wwise mediaIDs for the finisher

Will try that right away! Thanks so much for the quick reply

Edit: Can't seem to make it work in fmodel, looks like this (attachment)

* FModel_PjhSahiDtI.png (83.57 KB, 1452x906 - viewed 220 times.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 01:10 by Stallone » Logged
babymammoth

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2021, 13:05 »

Will try that right away! Thanks so much for the quick reply

Edit: Can't seem to make it work in fmodel, looks like this (attachment)

select all of the .pak files (click on one in the list, and then ctrl+a) and then click "load" at the top

then search for "urf" (under assets > search), find the finisher Wwise Play Event .uasset file, and then you can see the asset media ID in the file data. in this case, there's two audio files in this Play Event, so just copy the first media ID (in the red box in the attached screenshot), search for it, and double click on that .uasset file - then repeat for the second one.

edit: since UE4 Wwise Event Based Packaging is amazing, and we finally have media ID's with semantic names available, i'm gonna write a python script soon to scrape all Wwise Event files and rename their associated media files accordingly, as I assume all games that use Wwise and Unreal will use it.

* Screenshot_5.png (55.65 KB, 1449x634 - viewed 177 times.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 13:08 by babymammoth » Logged
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2021, 08:28 »

Ok, it appeared to be region delay, so now I've received very latest update. After comparing random assets, it appeared that they've just added some zero variable with offset to it, so all other offsets were shifted accordingly upon serialization and that's why the game is almost completely broken now in umodel. All actual data is untouched, this change is applied to all uassets (regardless of their type) and value of that additional variable is always zero - and the only reasonable explanation of those changes would be obfuscation (or this is just new yet unused variable for maintaining revisions or something).

Some samples for comparison and future references: link

Update: Fixed umodel build for Valorant, based on latest git version and changes from fmodel, in the attachment.

Update 2: Updated build with ability to skip unsupported animations.
Me downloading this is stopped by Windows AntiVirus saying theres a trojan in it  shocked
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2021, 08:30 »

Still getting: "Memory: bad allocation size ... bytes"

appMalloc: size=791786140 (total=36 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -1365673587 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Equippables/Guns/SniperRifles/Boltsniper/SoulStealer/BoltSniper_Soulstealer_PrimaryAsset.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.24 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Equippables/Guns/SniperRifles/Boltsniper/SoulStealer/BoltSniper_Soulstealer_PrimaryAsset.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1570
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2021, 09:25 »

appMalloc: size=791786140 (total=36 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -1365673587 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Equippables/Guns/SniperRifles/Boltsniper/SoulStealer/BoltSniper_Soulstealer_PrimaryAsset.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.24 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Equippables/Guns/SniperRifles/Boltsniper/SoulStealer/BoltSniper_Soulstealer_PrimaryAsset.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1570

Please read the thread you will see it's been updated to UE4.25 now

Blender + Linux User Here.
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2021, 19:01 »

Please read the thread you will see it's been updated to UE4.25 now
Im still getting a "Memory: Bad Allocation Size"
appMalloc: size=1359101920 (total=36 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: -1318397272 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Equippables/Buddies/DiscoBall/Gunbuddy_Attachment_DiscoBall.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.25 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Equippables/Buddies/DiscoBall/Gunbuddy_Attachment_DiscoBall.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1570
And yes, I did use UE 4.25
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2021, 19:04 »

Also, I would use the thing spiritvod posted, however WIndows Defender says theres a trojan in it and thats kinda sketchy
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2021, 23:05 »

@boldtrooper: Like it was already explained above, that means you have outdated defender/signatures then, since virustotal shows nothing with up to date signatures (Windows Defender is "Microsoft" there).
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2021, 23:21 »

@boldtrooper: Like it was already explained above, that means you have outdated defender/signatures then, since virustotal shows nothing with up to date signatures (Windows Defender is "Microsoft" there).
I get this error trying to run your version

* errormes (10.41 KB, 418x145 - viewed 116 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2021, 23:45 »

@boldtrooper: You can get this library from the official umodel build. I usually don't include it for this reason.
boldtrooper

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2021, 23:56 »

@spiritvod: so is there anyway to fix this or am I just stuck not able to get Valorant textures?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2021, 02:23 »

@boldtrooper: Yes? You just need to download official umodel from the site and get SDL2.dll library from there. I don't know how to explain it more clearly.
Jump to: