March 28, 2024, 23:31
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 51880 times)
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2021, 05:50 »

Anyone know where the weapons and skins have gone? I've definitely found them before but they seem to have disappeared. There's nothing in the weapons folder. Strange

Equippables folder..
Josseda673

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2021, 10:06 »

What are the channels in textures with suffix "_MRAE", probably metallic, roughness, ambient occlusion and emmision but there are only 3 channels (RGB) in stead of 4 (RGBA).

Green holds two maps;

first half: AO
second half: emission mask

you can use two ColorRamps in blender to separate the masks
Thanks floxay!
So if i understand right:
R: Metallic.
G: 0.0-0.5 sRGB is Ambient Occlusion, 0.5-1.0 is Emission, adjust both ranges to 0.0-1.0 range.
B: Roughness.
So suffix should actually be named "_MAER".
In Blender it looks something like this:

because i have to set "_MRAE" texture to Non-Color in stead of sRGB I have to set greater than and smaller than nodes to something bigger than 0.5 but I don't know exact value (in this test I set them to 0.51).
Also does somebody know how to make the hair shader like in valorant, because it looks pretty cool.

In Photoshop, what are the correct values for AO and Emission levels?
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2021, 16:39 »

As you can see the normals on the imported psk/pskx mesh are broken in several places.
If I’m right, psk/pskx files doesn't contain normal's data, gltf files contain.
Normals is calculated automatically by the program into which psk/pskx files were imported.  azn
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 16:41 by RedBear » Logged
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2021, 22:20 »

Game updated to 4.25 on NA region (other regions will get ~6am local time) and some new animations seem to crash umodel with @spiritovod 's build

Serializing behind stopper (3B64+4 > 3B64)
Code:
FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Equippables/Guns/Rifles/AK/Circle/1P/Anims/GN_Core_AK_Circle_Reload_Cosmetic.uexp <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UAnimSequence4::SerializeCompressedData3 <- UAnimSequence4::Serialize <- LoadObject: AnimSequence4'GN_Core_AK_Circle_Reload_Cosmetic.GN_Core_AK_Circle_Reload_Cosmetic', pos=4150, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.25 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Equippables/Guns/Rifles/AK/Circle/1P/Anims/GN_Core_AK_Circle_Reload_Cosmetic.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=(unversioned)

debug printed info:
Code:
BoneCodec (AnimBoneCompressionCodec_ACL_0) CurveCodec (/Engine/Animation/DefaultAnimCurveCompressionSettings.DefaultAnimCurveCompressionSettings:CurveCompressionCodec)

file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ACllWQhyekKLiqvjUevnCDwKceD4zLF8/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 22:26 by floxay » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2021, 22:40 »

I'm not even surprised. Considering how convenient, useful and free ACL plugin is for devs, it's only a matter of time when it will be used in every second UE game. Rogue Company already adopted it, Cycle is also planning to switch to it in the upcoming stable release, probably Spellbreak in near future as well.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2021, 00:48 »

Luckily they only have this compression on only one animation... at least for now.

Tried to skip serializing this animation in my build of umodel but my solution is rather janky (but works lol), what would be the proper way of doing something like this?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:35 by floxay » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2021, 04:32 »

@floxay: Only single one? I thought they re-compressed all existing animations with it. That makes even less sense than adding zeroed unused property to every asset, like they did before.
And I think the only proper way would be proper serialization, while all other things like skipping and workarounds are "janky" anyway. If you don't know what kind of animation it is until you're starting to serialize it, you can't simply predict stuff and skip it beforehand.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2021, 14:03 »

And I think the only proper way would be proper serialization, while all other things like skipping and workarounds are "janky" anyway. If you don't know what kind of animation it is until you're starting to serialize it, you can't simply predict stuff and skip it beforehand.

I mean there is surely a way to drop it during serialization without a crash however janky it is but unfortunately I'm too dumb for that :<
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 22:58 by floxay » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2021, 01:17 »

@floxay: I didn't check, but you can probably do it like this: [if (BoneCodecDDCHandle.EndsWith("ACL_0")) return;] after reading BoneCodecDDCHandle, and then DROP_REMAINING_DATA(Ar) after reading bUseRawDataOnly.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2021, 23:53 »

I was already checking bone compression like that, DROP_REMAINING_DATA(Ar) crashes umodel with "ERROR: assertion failed: Skeleton->OriginalAnims.Num() == Anim->Sequences.Num()" so didn't work, either way this doesn't belong here, thanks for the help tho spiritovod  Smiley

I'll just open a new thread in UE Viewer source code after Valorant patch 3.0 drops on the 22nd/23rd (depending on region), better waiting for that and see what changed first before doing anything as they might've just re-compressed all animations...
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2021, 02:11 »

Anyway, I've updated that specific build with ability to skip unsupported animations (including export function). You can find it in the same post.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2021, 23:07 »

akderebur on Xentax updated his tool and ACL animations in VALORANT are now (partially*) supported, link: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24009

*IIRC the ones that doesn't work didn't work with UEViewer before ACL either

Of course support for ACL anims would still be very welcomed inside UEViewer  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 23:18 by floxay » Logged
goosey

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2021, 16:53 »

How can I get a fully assembled map from the game files, and not just objects. I realized that this is done somehow using umap files, but I didn't understand what to do next. Can you explain please.

https://github.com/Amrsatrio/BlenderUmap

(you will not get a perfect map but most of the stuff will be there)
With this specialized version for Valorant this won't work in it's current form, how would you go about making it work (manually extracting and then running it somehow maybe?)
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2021, 20:08 »

How can I get a fully assembled map from the game files, and not just objects. I realized that this is done somehow using umap files, but I didn't understand what to do next. Can you explain please.

With this specialized version for Valorant this won't work in it's current form, how would you go about making it work (manually extracting and then running it somehow maybe?)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2tp3cxarrptouy/BlenderUmap.jar/file

skips the 8 additional bytes and also fixed a bug in a module that made it fail on 4.25
goosey

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2021, 17:31 »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2tp3cxarrptouy/BlenderUmap.jar/file

skips the 8 additional bytes and also fixed a bug in a module that made it fail on 4.25

Thanks! Is it possible to import the world material with this? I've been looking with it but I can't even seem to figure out where the textures are stored
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: