March 28, 2024, 23:17
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 51880 times)
GMDaddy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2020, 23:07 »

Hello and good day! It seem that Riot Games have updated/changed the .pck sound pack into Uasset. Before Act 3 1.10 patch, I can extract the sound pack/files from the Valorant game. Now after the Act 3 patch, the .pck sound files are now Uasset.

I would like to ask if it's possible to export the Valorant Uasset sound files from Umodel? Every time I export the Uasset sound files, it never goes through. It just doesn't proceed and goes blank. Like nothing, no process.

Here are the following screenshots when exporting the Uasset sound file:

Not sure if it is intentional or not but hopefully that Uasset files of Valorant sound could be accessed like before. Act 1 and Act 2 sound files are fine and extractable. Only Act 3 had been different/changed.

Thanks for reading and your time. Hoping for a response. Thanks!
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 04:23 »

Hello and good day! It seem that Riot Games have updated/changed the .pck sound pack into Uasset. Before Act 3 1.10 patch, I can extract the sound pack/files from the Valorant game. Now after the Act 3 patch, the .pck sound files are now Uasset.

I would like to ask if it's possible to export the Valorant Uasset sound files from Umodel? Every time I export the Uasset sound files, it never goes through. It just doesn't proceed and goes blank. Like nothing, no process.

Not sure if it is intentional or not but hopefully that Uasset files of Valorant sound could be accessed like before. Act 1 and Act 2 sound files are fine and extractable. Only Act 3 had been different/changed.

I'm not supporting third-party sound format objects. Sound export is secondary and absolutely not mandatory function of UModel. For UE4 I'm supporting only things which exists in original engine code, but for "AkSound" I even don't know which middleware is used for that (fmod? something else?).

so it is very unlikely that umodel will support this
valorant uses wwise, look around, there are many solutions out there for this, not much changed with this update, the files are just "separated"
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2020, 23:39 »

How can I get a fully assembled map from the game files, and not just objects. I realized that this is done somehow using umap files, but I didn't understand what to do next. Can you explain please.
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2020, 16:15 »

How can I get a fully assembled map from the game files, and not just objects. I realized that this is done somehow using umap files, but I didn't understand what to do next. Can you explain please.

https://github.com/Amrsatrio/BlenderUmap

(you will not get a perfect map but most of the stuff will be there)
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2020, 21:10 »

https://github.com/Amrsatrio/BlenderUmap

(you will not get a perfect map but most of the stuff will be there)
The problem is that, for example, in cs go there are files de_dust2.vmf (valve map file), where there is all the data, and in the valorant files I searched all the umap files, but I did not find files with the name of the maps or at least more than 5 mb in size. It is also possible from this an error when running the script in the 305th line.

* Снимок экрана 2020-10-29 200523.png (37.59 KB, 1211x604 - viewed 217 times.)

* Снимок экрана 2020-10-29 195733.png (363.7 KB, 1920x1027 - viewed 392 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2020, 22:51 »

Data formats used in Half-Life or Source Engine are significantly simpler than those used in Unreal, so it is not a correct comparison. Unreal has name tables used to share identical strings between objects, it has data compression. If you'll look at compressed package, it's unlikely that you'll find strings there. If I need to explore such things, I'm using "unreal package extractor" tool, not UE Viewer.
Reddir

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2020, 01:35 »

No, it was a blender plugin. The person above advised the method on the github where this plugin was specified. If this refers to the problem with the fact that I need to get a completely finished map, then I tried the unreal package extractor, but for some reason it does not start. I will repeat this once again if in # 48 message I did not clearly explain my question. I want to get a fully assembled map just by taking a file that contains the map data and the game folder. And as far as I understood using actorx I cannot do this.
Valorant Curios

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2020, 09:53 »

i have a question and that is when i try to open skeleton files of the agent shatter it says serializing before stopper error. can somebody help me pls. it says the same thing for all the agents ske files.is it something wrong with my device or should I install some kind of plugin for it?   
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:55 by Valorant Curios » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2020, 18:25 »

@Valorant Curios: It's better to include full error messages in your posts, umodel even has "copy" button for this in the fatal error window.
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2021, 04:23 »

Hi!

I'm trying to extract Valorant Voice Lines (PTBR) but I'm stuck at "exported 0/0 objects in 0.0 sec".
This is my first time trying to do something like this so I would apreciate any help.

Thank you.

Obs.: yes, export-only tipe sound is checked.
How about reading about 10 posts above to get your question answered?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2021, 21:04 »

They've changed the way of storing sounds in assets. Previously it was pck files (wwise containers), now they're using UE assets with wwise plugin. Not sure about direct support with vgmstream, but you can extract audio assets (usually stored in WwiseAudio\..\..\Media), take *.ubulk files, rename them into .wav, put them into Tools\Decoding subfolder of wwise unpacker and run any of converting scripts (like "Unpack to OGG.bat").

Also, the game is now using UE 4.24.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 21:06 by spiritovod » Logged
knifu

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2021, 02:33 »

Heyo! I guess I'm pretty early to asking about this since patch 2.02 JUST released today. Ever since, though, UE Viewer hasn't been working for me. Has it been working for anyone else or did Riot update UE versions again? Every time I click "Scan Content", this keeps popping up:

Memory: bad allocation size 1673760496 bytes
appMalloc: size=1673760496 (total=29 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 855307924 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Engine/Animation/DefaultAnimCurveCompressionSettings.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.24 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Engine/Animation/DefaultAnimCurveCompressionSettings.uasset <- ScanContent <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1487
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2021, 17:03 »

I couldn't reproduce the error above with scanning/opening/exporting operations. Maybe it can occur only after some specific actions (which may not be directly related to umodel). Anyway, latest game version is still fully supported by umodel here.
knifu

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2021, 21:09 »

I couldn't reproduce the error above with scanning/opening/exporting operations. Maybe it can occur only after some specific actions (which may not be directly related to umodel). Anyway, latest game version is still fully supported by umodel here.

Ah okay. I'm gonna try reinstalling the latest version of umodel and see if that does anything. Any other sort of remedy that you have in mind?

EDIT: Still getting the error after reinstalling. I tried putting the umodel.exe and SDL2.dll in the "Paks" folder, and still unable to scan, preview, or export.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 21:38 by knifu » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2021, 21:33 »

@knifu: Only usual stuff, like - download latest umodel and put it in a new folder like "C:\Umodel\", then take folder with paks only and put it something like "D:\Folder_with_paks\", then make sure umodel is not blocked by your AV (if any) for some odd reason, then make sure riot's launcher is completely closed (not just minimized). Also, try to open separate assets without scanning the whole root folder (though I can scan it just fine with default startup options).
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: