Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] Dragon Raja  (Read 7020 times)
lolwat
Sponsor

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Dragon Raja
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 16:51 »

You kinda need to download and play the game for a bit and when prompt to download all data is triggered press yes it kinda big

Oh, thanks for the heads up! lol
Much easier this way then.
I did find the links to "Land of Dreams", it has 71k links and I dont think Ill download all of that lol
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2021, 06:25 »

Base post updated with info about PC client for the game. Apparently, it doesn't have those issues with incomplete assets and base package contains almost all assets, except updates. Specific build works fine with it as well.

* Clipboard10.jpg (142.26 KB, 2543x1250 - viewed 251 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2022, 17:46 »

@whattheF: There shouldn't be problems with PC client (since you've quoted post about PC version). All required info and tools are already provided in my base post on previous page and in the linked there xentax topic. The only possible issue can be due to png files not merged properly (you can google how to merge any files), in this case quickbms script will fail to extract them - but if I remember correctly, only "model" png archive is stored in split form.
As for mobile versions, I don't provide any support for them, because in most cases things doesn't work due to user errors.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2022, 01:47 »

Specific build in base post is now updated to address issues with latest version of Noah's Heart and also with workaround for textures.
It's highly recommended to use it (v5 fix2) or future builds for any of supported games, since it can ignore some particular issues with textures (like "d[2]" assertion error).

It appeared that aside from known issues with incomplete assets, there is another one with normal maps, when different mips for the same map may contains different values (like it's not a normal map) and thus it can't be processed properly. Workaround should mitigate it to a certain extent.
whattheF

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2022, 07:05 »

Specific build in base post is now updated to address issues with latest version of Noah's Heart and also with workaround for textures.
It's highly recommended to use it (v5 fix2) or future builds for any of supported games, since it can ignore some particular issues with textures (like "d[2]" assertion error).

It appeared that aside from known issues with incomplete assets, there is another one with normal maps, when different mips for the same map may contains different values (like it's not a normal map) and thus it can't be processed properly. Workaround should mitigate it to a certain extent.
Halow goodday sir this method can use in dragon raja 2?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2022, 00:34 »

@whattheF: Dragon Raja 2 is Unity game.
Jump to: