March 29, 2024, 11:21
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: I'm new and got a problem  (Read 1982 times)
gu

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2020, 22:26 »

Hello, I been wanting to get some models from the game SMITE and after some research I've found this program and it seemed amazing but I been struggling to get it to work, every time I try to load in any of the models I get hit by the same error:
"Internal Oodle decompressor failed, oo2core_5_win32.dll not found"

I've spent hours trying to get it to work and things that could help me in any way in this but I really can't seem to find a solution so I come here asking for help. I'm sorry if it is a simple fix but I can't seem to find any way to get it to work...

if you need the whole error message, here it is when I simply try to scan, open or export any of the item in the models list of contents of that game:

Internal Oodle decompressor failed, oo2core_5_win32.dll not found
appDecompressOodle <- appDecompress: CompSize=27061 UncompSize=131072 Flags=0x208 Bytes=A62C <- DecompressBlock: block=5069+69B5 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FString<< <- Name: 0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable3 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: Startup.upk, ver=893/0, game=ue3 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): Startup.upk <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(name): startup_xxx <- UnPackage::CreateImport: ACHILLES_ASSETS_SF.upk:219 <- UnPackage::SerializeUObject <- TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <- SerializeFMaterialResource <- LoadObject: Material3'ACHILLES_ASSETS_SF.FX_FireMono_A_MAT', pos=5993F9, ver=893/0, game=ue3 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: ACHILLES_ASSETS_SF.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1437
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 22:54 »

This doesn't look like oodle block (see "bytes A62C" in log - this is not a oodle header). However I'd suggest finding a dll which is mentioned in error message, place it next to umodel.exe and try again.
gu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 23:10 »

Have done it, but the same error shows up  Undecided

* um.png (35.73 KB, 166x120 - viewed 165 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 23:46 »

Can't help you then.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 00:54 »

I suppose "Smite" override option was not used, which is required for the game.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: