March 28, 2024, 13:46
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Project Wingman  (Read 618 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2020, 18:07 »

Game: Project Wingman (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.24

All works fine - including meshes, textures and animations - with the latest umodel build (1440 at the moment).
Hooner1975

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 18:44 »

Hi there

I am trying to export texture files from a pak file of project wingman and get this error.

assertion failed: Pos >= 0 && Pos < Info->UncompressedSize

FPakFile::Seek: file=/Game/Assets/Objects/Aircraft/AJS37/Textures/Skins/V37_01.ubulk <- FByteBulkData::SerializeData <- FByteBulkData::SerializeData(UObject*) <- UTexture2D::LoadBulkTexture: File=none Mip=5 <- UTexture2D::GetTextureData: V37_01 <- CTextureExportWorker::Setup <- ExportTexture <- ExportMaterial: Texture2D'V37_01' <- ExportObject: Texture2D'V37_01' <- ExportObjects <- ExportPackages <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1472

I can save the files OK, but then I can't open them as .dds files using header7.exe

I am selecting Unreal Engine 4 and version 4.24 with which the game was made.

any clues as to whats going on?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 19:47 »

@Hooner1975: I couldn't reproduce the issue with 1472 umodel and latest game version. Mentioned texture can be viewed and exported to proper dds just fine (even if you export the whole folder). Judging from the error message, it seems like you didn't choose required engine version upon batch exporting.  
If you want some help, explain what you're doing to get such error step by step and also expected result.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: