March 29, 2024, 14:45
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PhysicsAsset  (Read 684 times)
TinyPišta

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2021, 23:08 »

Hello! I am trying to make a mod for Jedi Fallen Order - some new character models. For the models I wanted to use the ones from PUBG as I feel that they would fit nicely but there's a problem, I cannot find the faces anywhere, I did find a lot of PhysicAssets named face 1-15 and I do believe that those are the files I am looking for but I cannot extract them nor can I preview them inside umodel. I wanted to ask you whether you have any ideas on what's the problem or how to fix it/get the files, I would be very grateful for your help. The weird thing about this whole situation is that I did find the body mesh and it could be opened/exported without any problems, so I tried some other models for example weapons and vehicles and they seem to function properly as well so I'm completely baffled. For any help thank you in advance.

P.S.: Sorry for my rather poor English, it's not my first language and sometimes I want to say several things at once so the sentences may feel a bit chaotic but I do that in my native language as well  grin

* Screenshot (5).png (195.34 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 202 times.)

* Screenshot (6).png (302.62 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 216 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 01:56 »

Hi. Your English is good.
PhysicsAsset is usually a ragdoll - not a mesh, but I have no idea why having ragdolls for face meshes.
TinyPišta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 19:08 »

Thank you Cheesy , that's the same thing i tought. It doesn't make any sense but I cannot find any other files that could be the faces
TinyPišta

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 22:34 »

So I have a new update, I found out that they keep most of their models in PhysicsAssets. I was poking around in files and found where they store their models for clothes and they are all saved as PhysicsAssets, do you have any ideas how could I extract those? I saw that someone on Youtube managed to extract these models but I also noticed he didn't respond to a single comment ever since his first video, so no help there I guess. So please if you have any ideas let me know Smiley
jason张

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 06:25 »

I found that PUBG turned all the models into PhysicsAsset, which caused me to see their existence when I used Umodel, but I couldn't preview and export them. Please help me.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: